BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

edherling m.
This product was great 20 years ago for weight loss according to my mother. 20 years later, I see it as one of the products this brand carries with the least amount of sugars and it still seems like a great weight loss and weight maintenance food. We just don't find this brand too often in stores.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
Hands down this is my all time favorite cereal even as a teen I chose this over all the sugary cereal that most of my friends loved. I love the taste and the texture and again this doesn't get soggy to quick like comparable cereals. It has also become a favorite of two of my three children!!!
Mayella M.
Myrtle Beach
This product is good for breakfast especially if you don't have choice to eat at breakfast. I bought this product in sm supermarket. I eat this maybe 3 times a week in the morning. I''ve eat this maybe many times since i was high school. of course, I would definitely buy it!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Very good product for breakfast and snack or even dinner i try to used once a week minimun and to my mother its a first time that i used but i want to repeat its a good value and the price is good too no expensive at all well i can say that the product we don't find everwhere
Shilan H.
This was not the best of all of them and the best of all of them and the best because it has to go out with my family and friends of a good one
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Not a big fan of these. I bought a pack to try them out and it was soooo soggy after a couple minutes of pouring my milk in.
Rocio M.
It is super light and delicious, energizes the awakening are healthy and very accessible with treir prices
Juliette L.
Mercier
Tastes good, not as good as I expected. Tasted healthy. Which is great. I prefer other Kelloggs products.
Maria Emilia S.
are very rich and least healthy to eat with a bowl of milk in the desyuno gives you the right energy
Belén O.
It helps to energize your day, tastes good, and it's a medium healthy breakfast for everybody
where can i purchase product 19 cereal near or in Canton Ohio