BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Phoenix, AZ
So yummy! this is great for a midnight snack or a breakfast! I love munching on it.
always I have a saved box when I apeteze something light for breakfast and it is always my best option
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
Delicious, sweet and crunchy. The same taste I have always loved when I purchased from the regular stores is now available conveniently delivered to my front door. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out!
Katia V.
Katia V.
Wilmington, DE
The perfect start to any day even when it comes those long hours n gives u a lot of energy to move around it even make u feel like a super hero
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I am obsessed with this cereal. It's healthy, delicious, and addicting. It's not super sweet so it's a nice start to the morning. I've purchased this cereal countless times, and my local supermarket hasn't had it in weeks so I'm looking forward to finding it in another store!
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Gallup, NM
my all time favorite cereal. i love kelloggs product 19. it has always been my favorite. i always make sure to keep this in stock
Anna G.
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is my all time favorite cereal ! It saddens me that they don't sell it anywhere near me ! It's crunchy and delicious!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
It tastes wonderful and a lot comes in a box. Inexpensive and great for when ur on the go
Maria M.
Maria M.
Fullerton, CA
Kellogg's Profuct 19 me encanta comer este cereal, Es muy saludable para el desayuno convinado con alguna fruta se los recimiendo Es ruquisimo.
Ashby C.
Ashby C.
Louisville, KY
Did not like this product. Didn't taste good. Lacking in flavor. Wish product had dried fruit in it. It would help with sweetness
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio