BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

maria m.
This is, by far, my favorite cereal. Unfortunately, my local grocery stores don't carry it anymore. I have to go online to purchase
Clarice C.
Gallup, NM
my all time favorite cereal. i love kelloggs product 19. it has always been my favorite. i always make sure to keep this in stock
Ashby C.
Louisville, KY
Did not like this product. Didn't taste good. Lacking in flavor. Wish product had dried fruit in it. It would help with sweetness
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is my all time favorite cereal ! It saddens me that they don't sell it anywhere near me ! It's crunchy and delicious!
Shelley E.
Corinth, MS
Love this product... went on a diet and ate it twice a day and lost the weight I was wanting to without starving to death
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I like anything that has to do with Kellogg's I think all of their produc r good candy very satisfying to my kids love it
annelly m.

This cereal is perfect for breakfast or dinner with some milk and you will have a delicious and quick option for everyday
Danielle R.
Love how great it tastes and is very healthy. I eat it every day. Great addition to my diet. I wish they gave more
Raquel M.
This cereal is a higher level, I love to eat at dinner or snack with yogurt since it does very well to my stomach
Raphaella A.
Belford, NJ
Good granola, makes me full for à long time, perfect choose for a breakfast and If you want to lose some pounds
where can i purchase product 19 cereal near or in Canton Ohio