BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Jazmine W.
Light and delicious. Never disappointed when I purchased these. Great for a quick snack.
edherling m.
This product was great 20 years ago for weight loss according to my mother. 20 years later, I see it as one of the products this brand carries with the least amount of sugars and it still seems like a great weight loss and weight maintenance food. We just don't find this brand too often in stores.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
Foodie Expert
I love all the Kellogs and special K products, this is very nutritious and i love to eat this on breakfast my husband love this so much
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Product 19 is a great cereal, but it's really hard to find. I even checked Kellogg's website and found they don't sell it within 35 miles of my city - and I live in a pretty major city. After years of browsing the cereal aisle, my husband found this online and ordered the first set for me. I'm really picky about cereal. I don't like the real sugary cereals or the "full of fiber" cereals. This is a great cereal for someone that wants a good basic cereal. It tastes great and is healthy.
Stephanie H.
This product caught my eye when I was walking down the isle and saw a giant "19" on the shelf. Little would i have guessed it was Kellogg's. I decided to give this a try, but at the end, I was not a fan. It gets a little too mushy too fast. But taste wise, I'd say it's average.
Lyly R.
Hempstead, TX
This is the perfect addition nutritious breakfast you can eat even if you do not have much time
Erica C.
I love that these are healthy and nutritious. Love the taste and how they are always coming up with something new! Highly recommend.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
Just enough fruit to be sweet. The brand is trusted and delicious. Normally on sale at my grocery.
Vicki H.
Leonardtown, MD
Very good cereal. Good flavor and filling. Affordable when on sale only. Seems to be a healthy choice.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
Foodie Expert
Excelent cereal every morning i take 2 bowls and a cofee its a great morning starter
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio