BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite brand of cereal. I love the amount of variety in flavors. Cereal is a big thing in my house because it's easy and fast. We always have multiple boxes in different flavors of it.
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Love this cereal. It is also fortified with vitamins. Does not last long in my house. The kids will even eat it. Even though it does not have a character that interests them on the box.
Roxy M.
Roxy M.
I'm hooked on this product since the first time I tasted them. They give me just the right portion for a snack and crunch that I really enjoy. I LIKE THE BLUEBERRY ONE JUST AS MUCH....
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
These are one of my daughters fav cereal. She has plenty of favs though this is one of those that she doesn't get too tired of very easily.
Cristine L.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
Foodie Expert
I love all the Kellogs and special K products, this is very nutritious and i love to eat this on breakfast my husband love this so much
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
It is pretty good for you to have and i well keep on buying it and it also very healthy for you as well and i well keep on buying it
Erica C.
Erica C.
I love that these are healthy and nutritious. Love the taste and how they are always coming up with something new! Highly recommend.
maria m.
maria m.
This is, by far, my favorite cereal. Unfortunately, my local grocery stores don't carry it anymore. I have to go online to purchase
annelly m.
annelly m.

This cereal is perfect for breakfast or dinner with some milk and you will have a delicious and quick option for everyday
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I like anything that has to do with Kellogg's I think all of their produc r good candy very satisfying to my kids love it
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio