BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Roxy M.
I'm hooked on this product since the first time I tasted them. They give me just the right portion for a snack and crunch that I really enjoy. I LIKE THE BLUEBERRY ONE JUST AS MUCH....
Karla G.
Newport, AR
This was my all time favorite cold cereal! Bar none! I thought you Kellogg's stopped making it! I haven't seen it in (my) stores in YEARS!! I'd love to get my hands on some, if still produced! I'll take a case!!! Love this cereal!! Want some NOW!!
LeeAnn C.
Foodie Expert
Good as a staple cereal. They seem to have increased the ratio of raisins in the cereal recently, as compared to how it was a few years ago. It tastes pretty good and is nice if you just want a basic, fairly nutritional cereal. Nothing amazing, but pretty good.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Product 19 is a great cereal, but it's really hard to find. I even checked Kellogg's website and found they don't sell it within 35 miles of my city - and I live in a pretty major city. After years of browsing the cereal aisle, my husband found this online and ordered the first set for me. I'm really picky about cereal. I don't like the real sugary cereals or the "full of fiber" cereals. This is a great cereal for someone that wants a good basic cereal. It tastes great and is healthy.
Katia V.
Wilmington, DE
The perfect start to any day even when it comes those long hours n gives u a lot of energy to move around it even make u feel like a super hero
Maria M.
Fullerton, CA
Kellogg's Profuct 19 me encanta comer este cereal, Es muy saludable para el desayuno convinado con alguna fruta se los recimiendo Es ruquisimo.
Jasmine G.
These are one of my daughters fav cereal. She has plenty of favs though this is one of those that she doesn't get too tired of very easily.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
Foodie Expert
I love all the Kellogs and special K products, this is very nutritious and i love to eat this on breakfast my husband love this so much
Erica C.
I love that these are healthy and nutritious. Love the taste and how they are always coming up with something new! Highly recommend.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
It is pretty good for you to have and i well keep on buying it and it also very healthy for you as well and i well keep on buying it
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio