Kellogg's Product 19

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I am obsessed with this cereal. It's healthy, delicious, and addicting. It's not super sweet so it's a nice start to the morning. I've purchased this cereal countless times, and my local supermarket hasn't had it in weeks so I'm looking forward to finding it in another store!
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
My love for this cereal may be slightly eccentric, but I do not rave about it from the perspective of especially favoring aggressively "natural" foods that are full of bran or whatever. True, I hate Wonder Bread and other foods that have been processed beyond all recognition. But I definitely do not favor twigs and berries. It seems to me that half the world is willing to give up brownies in favor of granola bars (I definitely am not), and yet people bash this great-tasting cereal as though it were cod liver oil. But I cry out to you from the wilderness! Give this stuff a try! It's delicious.
Temeca M.
This product was great 20 years ago for weight loss according to my mother. 20 years later, I see it as one of the products this brand carries with the least amount of sugars and it still seems like a great weight loss and weight maintenance food. We just don't find this brand too often in stores.
Stephanie H.
This product caught my eye when I was walking down the isle and saw a giant "19" on the shelf. Little would i have guessed it was Kellogg's. I decided to give this a try, but at the end, I was not a fan. It gets a little too mushy too fast. But taste wise, I'd say it's average.
Debra P.
Beaver Falls, PA
My grandpap got me hooked on this cereal, and I love it. He wouldn't let anyone else eat any until he and I sat down and had a bowl of Product 19. I usually buy it from Walmart unless there are really good deals in cereal at Giant Eagle. I think all cereal is expensive now a days but would recommend it to everyone, great taste and always fresh
Tricia T.
Orlando, FL
I grew up eating this cereal. It is, by far, my favorite cereal...ever. I love the flavor. Although its a "basic" cereal, you can add all kinds of fruit and it is AWESOME! Unfortunately, my store no longer carries it. I would love to find a local store that still carries this cereal!
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
for me it is the perfect snack when you are hungry mid day and in the morning. The cereal tastes really yummy and is both good alone and with almond milk. I have purchased this numerous times and will definitely continue doing so! I like it and i can recommend you too!
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
Delicious, sweet and crunchy. The same taste I have always loved when I purchased from the regular stores is now available conveniently delivered to my front door. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out!
Shannon S.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite brand of cereal. I love the amount of variety in flavors. Cereal is a big thing in my house because it's easy and fast. We always have multiple boxes in different flavors of it.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Love this cereal. It is also fortified with vitamins. Does not last long in my house. The kids will even eat it. Even though it does not have a character that interests them on the box.
where can i purchase product 19 cereal near or in Canton Ohio