BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Katia V.
Wilmington, DE
The perfect start to any day even when it comes those long hours n gives u a lot of energy to move around it even make u feel like a super hero
Shelley E.
Corinth, MS
Love this product... went on a diet and ate it twice a day and lost the weight I was wanting to without starving to death
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
Foodie Expert
I love all the Kellogs and special K products, this is very nutritious and i love to eat this on breakfast my husband love this so much
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
, Product 19 taste good it's very healthy that it also is good for recipes involving Special K
Danielle R.
Foodie Expert
Love how great it tastes and is very healthy. I eat it every day. Great addition to my diet. I wish they gave more
Tricia T.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this cereal. It is, by far, my favorite cereal...ever. I love the flavor. Although its a "basic" cereal, you can add all kinds of fruit and it is AWESOME! Unfortunately, my store no longer carries it. I would love to find a local store that still carries this cereal!
Temeca M.
Foodie Expert
This product was great 20 years ago for weight loss according to my mother. 20 years later, I see it as one of the products this brand carries with the least amount of sugars and it still seems like a great weight loss and weight maintenance food. We just don't find this brand too often in stores.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
My love for this cereal may be slightly eccentric, but I do not rave about it from the perspective of especially favoring aggressively "natural" foods that are full of bran or whatever. True, I hate Wonder Bread and other foods that have been processed beyond all recognition. But I definitely do not favor twigs and berries. It seems to me that half the world is willing to give up brownies in favor of granola bars (I definitely am not), and yet people bash this great-tasting cereal as though it were cod liver oil. But I cry out to you from the wilderness! Give this stuff a try! It's delicious.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
It is pretty good for you to have and i well keep on buying it and it also very healthy for you as well and i well keep on buying it
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Product 19 is a great cereal, but it's really hard to find. I even checked Kellogg's website and found they don't sell it within 35 miles of my city - and I live in a pretty major city. After years of browsing the cereal aisle, my husband found this online and ordered the first set for me. I'm really picky about cereal. I don't like the real sugary cereals or the "full of fiber" cereals. This is a great cereal for someone that wants a good basic cereal. It tastes great and is healthy.
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio