BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Product 19® Cereal.
A multi-vitamin & mineral cereal of toasted corn, oats, wheat & rice.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
4g sugars per 1 cup serving.
100% Daily Value of vitamin E folic acid iron & zinc. see more...

Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
My love for this cereal may be slightly eccentric, but I do not rave about it from the perspective of especially favoring aggressively "natural" foods that are full of bran or whatever. True, I hate Wonder Bread and other foods that have been processed beyond all recognition. But I definitely do not favor twigs and berries. It seems to me that half the world is willing to give up brownies in favor of granola bars (I definitely am not), and yet people bash this great-tasting cereal as though it were cod liver oil. But I cry out to you from the wilderness! Give this stuff a try! It's delicious.
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Product 19 is a great cereal, but it's really hard to find. I even checked Kellogg's website and found they don't sell it within 35 miles of my city - and I live in a pretty major city. After years of browsing the cereal aisle, my husband found this online and ordered the first set for me. I'm really picky about cereal. I don't like the real sugary cereals or the "full of fiber" cereals. This is a great cereal for someone that wants a good basic cereal. It tastes great and is healthy.
Debra P.
Debra P.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
My grandpap got me hooked on this cereal, and I love it. He wouldn't let anyone else eat any until he and I sat down and had a bowl of Product 19. I usually buy it from Walmart unless there are really good deals in cereal at Giant Eagle. I think all cereal is expensive now a days but would recommend it to everyone, great taste and always fresh
Temeca M.
Temeca M.
Foodie Expert
This product was great 20 years ago for weight loss according to my mother. 20 years later, I see it as one of the products this brand carries with the least amount of sugars and it still seems like a great weight loss and weight maintenance food. We just don't find this brand too often in stores.
edherling m.
edherling m.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this cereal. It is, by far, my favorite cereal...ever. I love the flavor. Although its a "basic" cereal, you can add all kinds of fruit and it is AWESOME! Unfortunately, my store no longer carries it. I would love to find a local store that still carries this cereal!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This product caught my eye when I was walking down the isle and saw a giant "19" on the shelf. Little would i have guessed it was Kellogg's. I decided to give this a try, but at the end, I was not a fan. It gets a little too mushy too fast. But taste wise, I'd say it's average.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
for me it is the perfect snack when you are hungry mid day and in the morning. The cereal tastes really yummy and is both good alone and with almond milk. I have purchased this numerous times and will definitely continue doing so! I like it and i can recommend you too!
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
Foodie Expert
Good as a staple cereal. They seem to have increased the ratio of raisins in the cereal recently, as compared to how it was a few years ago. It tastes pretty good and is nice if you just want a basic, fairly nutritional cereal. Nothing amazing, but pretty good.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Newport, AR
This was my all time favorite cold cereal! Bar none! I thought you Kellogg's stopped making it! I haven't seen it in (my) stores in YEARS!! I'd love to get my hands on some, if still produced! I'll take a case!!! Love this cereal!! Want some NOW!!
where can I purchase product 19 cereal in or near Canton Ohio