Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brittany W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #67 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

*Filling made with equal to 10% fruit

dana% L.
Santa ana
Pop tarts mmmmm crujiente suavecito rico y con un rico sabor a fresa me encanta la fresa y sabe rico es Pop tarts.
Raiven K.
Chamblee
pop tarts are great easy on the go snack or even breakfast item They`re great straight from the package but even better warm
sarah s.
Burtchville , MI
I have tried this product before it is not bad not my go-to I prefer the regular fruit flavors better still good though
diane g.
bronx
omg it has to be the best flavor ever. you just can't stop eating these pop tarts when you start super delicious hot or cold yummy
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
Easily the best pop tart flavor there is! So sweet and tasty! Very affordable and the frosting is so pretty! Just wish they were healthier for you :(
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
As a kid, I ALWAYS begged for these in the grocery store. As an adult, I treat myself to a box of these from time to time. They're very sweet, almost a little tangy. I usually eat one and save the other for later. Love pop tarts!
Morgan M.
Montgomery, AL
Favorite pop tart flavor. I purchase a box every time I go to the store. It's very delicious if you like fruity pop tarts.
Son ricas con el delicioso sabor a fresa y si lo pones en el michoondas se pone suavecitas y son más deliciosas
Josie C.
Millerstown
These are my favorite flavor of delicious pop tarts!! They have a very fruity flavor and overall taste amazing!
Chloe B.
Calhoun, GA
I love this berry flavor! It's so tart and so sweet! We don't buy these often so it's always a treat when we do!!
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I get these? They sound weird. I like weird.
Candace T.
Are these pop tarts any good?
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the strawberry taste to overpowering??