Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brittany W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

*Filling made with equal to 10% fruit

elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super sweet. Ridiculously sweet. Not that great. Flavor is hard to point out bc of the super crazy sugar content
jess t.
I don't like pop tarts.
They're Too Sweet For Me.
I prefer waffles for Breakfast.
Pop tarts are a waste of money.
I can buy waffles instead of pop tarts ūüėā .
leah r.
I don't like the strawberry pop tarts,they taste too sweet , so I eat the outside. But I'm not crazy over this kind, I rather the chocolate or smores pop tarts
Berlyn J.
For some reason, every time I even smell one of these it makes me sick. I just can't eat them.
Madison B.
These should not be in existence, first of all they taste like hard cardboard caked in sugar, and now grape? Ew.
Emily T.
Albany, NY
These taste absolutely gross. The taste is beyond artificial. They taste kinda metallic in a strange way. These are not healthy at all. I do not recommend these at all. Poptarts are alright but these are definitely not the best flavor.
April P.
Albuquerque, NM
These ones are ok but i suggest the cherry ones now those are the bomb.. a late night snack being lazy this is my go toooooo.
Andrea G.
Valencia, CA
I wanted to like this one. I really did. I love regular strawberry pop tarts but something about the frosting on this one was artificial almost cough syrup tasting.
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
Way too sweet. My little kids I babysit don't even like them. More fruit would be great over the amount of sugary sweet paste
Ana Laura Q.
Tampa, FL
It taste good but i was really hopping a mor strawberry flavor. I think is more sugar than actual strawberry flavor.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I get these? They sound weird. I like weird.
Candace T.
Are these pop tarts any good?
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the strawberry taste to overpowering??