Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brittany W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #67 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

*Filling made with equal to 10% fruit

Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
My boys' favorite poptart of all time. They could eat these all the time if I would allow it. They are a bit sweet for me but I guess that's why they like them so much. I do wish they were a little cheaper though but with the higher price means the less i have to buy them.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
Have been and always will be one of my favorite Poptarts flavors. I love the strawberry flavor, but it has become increasingly hard to find them in store. Not the healthiest breakfast, but taste SO good. I would recommend you pick up a box if you can ever find them!
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my children favorite pop tarts. I normally buy these when I go to the grocery store. They eat them in the morning or usually for a snack in the afternoon. They are not the healthiest snack or breakfast option but they enjoy them and I will buy them again.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
These are absolutely great grab them eat them for breakfast... Take him to go... Eat them as a snack... toast them and put butter on them so delicious I've also told them and put peanut butter on them like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich either way there are so good
Michelle R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Yummy! As most parents know pop tarts are a must have on some busy mornings. I know they are not the healthiest thing to feed my kids but on busy mornings this is a great way to get them to cooperate. The come in a large variety of flavors and are not overly expensive.
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Oh, Pop Tarts...the true taste of my childhood...I once ate a whole box in a day because I couldn't stop myself. Although they're more of a treat than a nutritious breakfast, their sweet, gooey middle and satisfyingly crumbly crust will forever be close to my heart.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
We love pop tarts in our home, i usually bring a pack to work with me in the morning to toast for a quick breakfast, i am a repeat purchaser of this product and the flavors of them are always wonderful id say we purchase a big box once a month with our grocery order.
z v.
These are not healthy. At all. But they taste so good. More like a cookie and perhaps not the best for breakfast but sometimes you just don't really care. Love to have them with milk. I've bought these since I was a kid. Will continue to buy them in the future.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
I really enjoy these for a snack on occasion. The only problem I've ever had with them is they aren't healthy for me and on occasion give me heartburn but MAN are they good. Kids love them for sure. I've found it difficult to find them in some stores but those that have them offer them at a good price.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is one of the best poptarts invented. We love poptarts in our house and all the flavors. I think the price is great for this product. I usually buy mine at food city. The flavor is amazing. I haven't found a flavor or anything from poptart that I or my kids didn't like. The picture ain't the strawberry one but all wonderful.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I get these? They sound weird. I like weird.
Candace T.
Are these pop tarts any good?
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the strawberry taste to overpowering??