Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brittany W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

*Filling made with equal to 10% fruit

Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
The absolute best tasting toaster pastries on the market! I eat these cold and just love them! I don't toast mine but I'm sure they are just as good warm! My kids take them in their lunches and I take them in my lunch to work!
Zal J.
My favorite pop tarts by far! Easy to eat without even being toasted and great for an on-the-go snack. Since it is a brand name it is slightly pricier than competitors but it is really tasty. Be careful though because it can bet very crummy.
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
By far my favorite flavor of pop tarts, they're different but still so good. Same price of every other pop tart flavor. Comes two in a pack normally 4-5 packs in a box. Would choose these over any other flavor.
Lauren I.
I have always loved pop tarts! But always ate strawberry, one day I saw these and they were so great. One thing I would change is that they put the frosting over the whole pop tart. Would definitely rebuy.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
These are insanely tasty, but are better suited as a dessert, because they're so ridiculously unhealthy. However, in a pinch, they give you a crazy sugar high to start your morning with full force.
Jamie F.
North port, FL
Nothing was as good as the wild cherry but when that disappeared I tried these and they were tasty. My kids like these and go a quick sugar push these are great for adults too. Makes me feel like a kid again
Jeanette L.
Clinton, TN
Every time I eat these I get transported to childhood. I love the convenience of these, I can pop it in and have it done to hit the road. Great taste for a toaster pastry. Always ends up in my
Shopping cart
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
The Strawberry Pop Tarts have been one of my faves since I was a teenager. I try not to eat them all the time because of the amount of sugar, but they make a great little treat in the afternoon or evening. What's funny is, I don't think we have ever had them for breakfast. For us, they are more of a fun treat to change things up. Sometimes we don't even warm them up we just eat them straight out of the bag. It's like a little piece of strawberry pie. Definitely not your best for a nutritional morning start, but they come in handy on those super busy days when you are in a pinch and also make for a great treat!
Xiomara A.
I loved this. Tried them once because i like the regulars better. I liked the texture and the flavors. I liked them better without microwaving because hot it feels a little weird. Would recommend
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ive been eating these things since i could eat solid food. Always a good to grab on the go type thing or good to heat up and eat with your coffee in the mornjnf.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I get these? They sound weird. I like weird.
Candace T.
Are these pop tarts any good?
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the strawberry taste to overpowering??