Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #26 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I really didn't like these at all. I thought they'd be similar to the strawberry flavor when my local supermarket was out of that kind. I was definitely wrong. These are overly flavored, and definitely not even close to the other kind. To each his own I guess lol
Sarah L.
I don't like poptarts that have filling that isn't centered around something fruity, so these are my favorite type of poptart. I love that it doesn't seem to sugary for my liking and it fills me up.
Emily M.
I used to eat these pop tarts every single morning before school. They are great for a quick breakfast. The wildlicious pop tarts are definitely my favorite poptarts! I used to always eat the strawberry poptarts but now these are my favorite!
Debra P.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love anything with pop tarts and strawberry, so I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I have bought pop tarts for years. I normally always buy them at Walmart unless Giant Eagle has a deal. Some people toast them, I eat them right out of the package
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
The strawberry pop tarte has always been one of the pop tartes you could get at the school vending machine or if you just want something quick for breakfast. These are so good when they are warmed up! Love them warm and with milk.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so delicious! They're great in the microwave or toasted in the toaster oven. I'm a repeat customer. You can buy them at the local grocery store. They're always relatively cheap. Not very healthy but definitely a tasty snack.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Quick and easy breakfast on the go for the kids and for the adults ! Full of fun flavor and easy to find at any grocery store, my family has been eating them for years. We don't eat them too often but when we do its a treat.
Lizbeth R.
Wasco, CA
Easy to grab for on the go. Kids eat them straight out of the package or pop them into the toaster. They have different flavors. With 3 kids I'm a repeating and loyal consumer. I definitely recommend for moms on the go!
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
Not exactly what I was expecting. They're not terrible but they have a weird aftertaste and mine were well before their expiration date but seemed a little stale. We couldn't finish the box and dumped them after trying two packages...
Jenylee N.
Definite my downfall to my diet! But I gotta have them. They satisfy my sweet tooth because they are the perfect sweet snack to have. Warming them up is best to eat but eating them just the way they are is good also.