Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

z v.
These are not healthy. At all. But they taste so good. More like a cookie and perhaps not the best for breakfast but sometimes you just don't really care. Love to have them with milk. I've bought these since I was a kid. Will continue to buy them in the future.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
We love pop tarts in our home, i usually bring a pack to work with me in the morning to toast for a quick breakfast, i am a repeat purchaser of this product and the flavors of them are always wonderful id say we purchase a big box once a month with our grocery order.
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
My kids (and I) Love Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries. I buy them all the time at our local Winco, Fred Meyer, and Safeway. Yes, there are less expensive brands, but none taste as good as these. I think I may be addicted.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is one of the best poptarts invented. We love poptarts in our house and all the flavors. I think the price is great for this product. I usually buy mine at food city. The flavor is amazing. I haven't found a flavor or anything from poptart that I or my kids didn't like. The picture ain't the strawberry one but all wonderful.
Beth C.
These are so yummy! Just what I want to go with a full glass of milk--a warm, sweet treat. The problem is, their incredibly unhealthy. It has to be a once in a while treat. Also, can we please have expiration dates and descriptions on the foil wrappers?
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Pop Tarts are a staple in my house! I love that my daughter can make her own breakfast now and she feels so grown up when she toasts her own Pop Tarts. Some of our favorite flavors are Wildberry, Smores, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Strawberry and Cherry.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
I don't buy Poptarts a lot, but occasionally I like to indulge a little. These ones are a little difficult to find, but I enjoy the taste of them. Some times they are too sweet for my own liking. This is just a little snack I prefer to enjoy every now and then.
Jenny M.
Gray, KY
This is the best brand! I could eat these any time of day all day long! I love the Wildlicious Strawberry pop tarts! I would recommend them to anyone! I could be a spokes person for them! They are delicious. They are not pricey and they are packaged good.
Val A.
Laredo, TX
Pop tarts are great! They are conveniently packaged and make a good on-the-go snack. The kids have them for breakfast or just as a snack during the day. You can heat them up in the toaster or just eat them as they come, either way they taste amazing.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
My daughter loves pop tarts. Any type of the berry flavor, or smores, or oreo. I try to not buy them very often, as they are not that healthy. But, for a reward, or a treat, give in, and indulge. They are very reasonably priced, and usually on sale.