Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #26 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Shea C.
Cibolo , TX
What's not to love about these! Perfect for any age and I especially love to eat them frozen!
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
My kids love poptarts they can grab an go on there way to the bus in the morning easy an good
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
These are a great treat for the kids they taste great and are super handy on a busy morning!
Abby N.
Crossville, TN
I like the pop tart but the pop tart is the little to sweet. I think it has weird taste to it
Sandra M.
Duarte, CA
Strawberry pop tarts are the best my boys love these! Lifesaver for mornings on the run...
😬
Kendra J.
OMG these pop tarts are soooooo amazing. These are my favorite I recommend this to everyone.
Shelby G.
MS
Great for days you don't want to cook breakfast and they always make a great snack for anyone
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great snack. My kids love them to. We eat most flavors, but we like these the best.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
These remind me of my childhood. Will always get them when I'm feeling nostalgic! Love them
Becca M.
Riverside , CA
Different taste but taste sooo good it's something I will def buy again when not comes back