Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Ashlynn S.
Jackson, MI
I love Pop Tarts. They are so good and cheap. They make rushed morning breakfasts a breeze. I buy them all the time.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME
These pop tarts are so good! I've enjoyed these since I was a child. My daughter loved the wild strawberry pop tarts!
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
We love pop tarts right out of the bag, but we also love to put them in the toaster. It's a good on the go breakfast.
Whitney W.
West Liberty, KY
I bought these on accident thinking they were the Strawberry Pop Tarts however, they were surprisingly pretty tasty!
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
My son and I can both agree that these are a great fast breakfast on the go. Twice as good if heated in the toaster.
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA
Can't go in the market with out buying pop tarts my straighter takes them to school with here to eat with her lunch.
desha l.
Baltimore, MD
I buy the 16 count every month for my house. Something quick to grab and go when your in a rush and it's really good.
kim h.
I had this wen i was litte and still like them now and my son like them to they come in a lot of flaover..........
Sylvia R.
Odessa, TX
I keep this stocked in my pantry and the family loves these. They can be eaten hot or cold. These are always a hit.
Katie B.
Roseburg, OR
PopTarts are good for a quick morning breakfast when you're in a hurry. They taste good and are travel convenient.