Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Emily I.
Lincoln, NE
My go-to pop tarts! They're a classic flavor and great for on the go! Good price and can be found just about anywhere!
Chad D.
Florence, AL
Best tasting pop tarts on the market. Easy and delicious on the go breakfast or snack. Amazing taste and very filling.
Nicole P.
Great flavor and good for a quick snack. Though of course not great for your waistline but sometimes you need sugar.
Stacy-ann R.
Fast breakfast for me and my husband on the go for my late starting mornings my sugar rush when I'm feeling low.....
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Perfect for on the go breakfast and snacks. Easy to travel with. Kids love these. We love every single flavor so far
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
One of my child's favorite flavor in poptarts. Great strawberry taste. Easy to go snack. You can eat cold or heat up
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
I have always loved these. They taste great and the price has stayed reasonable. Toasted or not always a great treat
Josh R.
French Lick, IN
I eat a pack of these a day and they give me the energy I need to make it through and they are adorable and delicious
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Only kind of Pop-Tarts I will buy because these are my absolute favorite. and are absolutely delicious in the toaster!
Samantha R.
Bloomingdale, IL
Ok now, common who doesn't like pop tarts and they come in tons of flavors. Loved since I was a kid and always will.