Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #26 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Jamie B.
Best pop tarts I have tried so far and my favorite is the strawberry frosted but this one topped it off the best ever !!
amanda s.
Pop tarts are always in my cabinet, the whole family loves them and they are a quick breakfast or even a nighttime snack.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My kids favorite breakfast. Easy for on the go or even road trips too. Stores are always having a great sale on them too.
Kaitlin S.
Coalmont, IN
My very favorite poptart. The perfect amount of icing and filling. Good with butter in the microwave or in the toaster.
Jackie C.
Naugatuck, CT
I have eaten pop tarts my entire life and I'm a grandmother. These are a household staple during breakfast at my house.
Krista S.
Love pop tarts. Great price need to buy the brand name or they Just are not the same. We always have a box in our home
Natyisha J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I buy these for my children all the time... When I go shopping I have to buy these if not I'm going back to the store.
Ana V.
Phoenix, AZ
strawberry poptarts are so delicious. The reason why the only get 4 starts is because it can get very sweet very fast.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Who doesn't love pop tarts I love toasting mine for a bit they taste way better. You can find them at any grocery store
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
My FAVORITE breakfast treat! It is easy to grab on the go and so delicious!! without a doubt my go to in the mornings!