Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
I love pop tarts and I love this flavor. It's definitely my favorite. And pop tarts are for sure my favorite breakfast snack, but a good any time snack.
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI
My son absolutely loves the wild strawberry toaster pastries he eats them every morning and probably about twice a week he'll eat them her bedtime snack
Stephannie R.
Arlington , VA
I like the tart taste of the strawberries and the sweet taste of the frosting. I also like the taste of bread to me it feels like I'm eating a cookie.
Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
Who doesn't love strawberry pop tarts. These are sooo good, the strawberry flavor is intense and good. These are a must have for quick morning snacks.
shyrah f.
These and the cherry one are my favorite. I love the fact that it is so fast and simple to pop them in the toaster and in minutes you are ready to go.
Lindsay G.
These are my favorite pop tarts. These don't last too long at my house. I, the mom, usually eat or hide them and they're "supposed to be for the kids".
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
You can't go wrong with frosted strawberry pop tarts. The fruit filling is great. It's an easy, on the go snack. I prefer them hot but cold is good too
Linda P.
My kids takes them to school for breakfast or when we in a rush. I like to toast mines and when I'm in the rush I just eat it the way it comes not hot.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Strawberry has always been my favorite flavor poptart. I grew up on poptarts and l like to have it as a small snack whenever I need something sweet.
Xitlaly M.
These are so delicious I love the strawberry taste of this, I love putting them in my toaster untill they're warm and they're the best during winter!