Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #38 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop Tarts® Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
New.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries. see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
The Strawberry Pop Tarts have been one of my faves since I was a teenager. I try not to eat them all the time because of the amount of sugar, but they make a great little treat in the afternoon or evening. What's funny is, I don't think we have ever had them for breakfast. For us, they are more of a fun treat to change things up. Sometimes we don't even warm them up we just eat them straight out of the bag. It's like a little piece of strawberry pie. Definitely not your best for a nutritional morning start, but they come in handy on those super busy days when you are in a pinch and also make for a great treat!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I've eaten pop tarts since I was little, they are so yummy. My all-time fave is the smore pop tart and then the strawberry but there is such a huge variety of flavors and I've liked almost all of them. The price is great and they are easy to find in several grocery stores. Yes, they aren't the healthiest treat, but it won't kill you to have one every now and then. You're suppose to put them in the toaster but I've never like them that way, I've just eaten them right out of the packaging, but any way you try it, I think you'll enjoy one.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Foodie Expert
Both me and my husband love this flavor of Pop Tarts (and really, all flavors of Pop Tarts). Both of us have been fans since we were children and of course we both would recommend. Just put them in the toaster, for a quick breakfast or a quick snack in between meals. Probably not the best in the way of health... but sometimes we just have to have a little fun in life. Pop Tarts are that little fun.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my God who doesn't love these! I'm craving some of these right now to be honest actually. I love Kellogg's Pop tarts they are wonderful they are tasty great little toaster treats. If you're on the go I just want something to snack on they make nice tidy breakfast says or a quick little dessert you can just put a dollop of ice cream on top of a warm one add some more sprinkles and go.
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Foodie Expert
We love pop tarts in our home, he usually brings a pack to work with in the morning to toast for a quick breakfast. I am a repeat purchaser of this line of products, the flavors are always wonderful. while they are delicious, a con is that they aren't a substantial source of nutrients nor vitamins. Personally I try to limit myself to enjoying them as an occasional treat/snack.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
Yummy snack for my little one. I used to live on Pop Tarts when I was little. And although they are not THAT good for you, a toddler will sure eat them up. When you have tried EVERYTHING under the sun for your toddler to eat and he will not budge, try these. These are better than him not eating at all. The wild strawberry flavor is divine. Highly recommend
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Pop tarts are a wonderful creation. I typically keep a box or two in the house as they are good at any time of day or even for a snack. I personally only care for the fruit flavored ones as opposed to some of the others that are flavored like cookies or hot chocolate or ice cream. They are super quick and can be eaten toasted or right out of the package.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Who doesn't love a good pop tart? Strawberry is a classic flavor that we all grew up with Wildicious Frosted Wild Strawberry brings it to the next level. I wish I could find this in my local store more easily, I order them off Amazon when I'm really having a craving. Defiantly try them if you like Strawberry, you will not be disappointed!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is one of the best poptarts invented. We love poptarts in our house and all the flavors. I think the price is great for this product. I usually buy mine at food city. The flavor is amazing. I haven't found a flavor or anything from poptart that I or my kids didn't like. The picture ain't the strawberry one but all wonderful.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
Quick, easy breakfast for my kids to enjoy on mornings I simply do not have it in me to fix them something healthier before work. This happens to be a flavor my kids and husband can agree on. I think they taste terrible and are way too sweet. Plus they are full of sugar and artificial flavor and color. The kids adore them though