Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brittany W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Strawberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Kayla N.

BY POP-TARTS #67 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

*Filling made with equal to 10% fruit

Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
The wildicious strawberry pop tart is my favorite strawberry flavor poptart. It's got a very nice strawberry flavor and the icing on top is great too. Pop them in the toaster for a minute and they are a nice warm breakfast option or even a mid day snack. I recommend this product to anyone that likes strawberry flavor.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Kellogg's Pop tarts are yummy and easy to eat on the go. If i ever purchase them I buy them at my local HEB. Normally I would've been excited to review these but with recent articles about pop tarts having dangerous chemicals i prefer not to buy them anymore. Which is the reason for the low rating.
Melanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love these especially if we are running late for the bus stop. They can grab one and usually share a pack. I don't love them eating them all the time because they are overloaded with sugar but it's good for the days your running laye or need a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
I've been eating pop tarts since I was a kid! I love the different flavors, strawberry is still my fav. The only con is the amount of sugar it has, has a lot so it isn't something I like to eat too often. I've tried other generic pop tart brands and they don't live up to the flavor at all! I love these for a quick breakfast item when I'm on the go.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good pastry for whenever. Pop tarts come in all different kinds of flavors, all taste good to me. They all can be toasted or eaten as Is. I have had this product for some time and they can always help with my sweet tooth. This can also be a quick on the go breakfast or snack.
Emily K.
Oconomowoc, WI
I love pop tarts. These are so so good. Pop tarts have gone up in price though, which is kind of sad. They are an easy, quick snack if you're on the go. They aren't healthy, but it's nice to indulge sometimes. This flavor is really good and I recommend them!
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Pop Tarts. It's a quick snack or easy breakfast on the go. There's also the variety of flavors to choose from but my ultimate favorite is any type of berries and it has to be frosted of course. That is why I love the frosted wild strawberry Pop Tarts! Absolutely delicious!
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pop-Tarts was always a go to breakfast for when I'm on the go but I can honestly say I'm still excited every single time I eat them! Sometimes I don't even wait for breakfast, I'll just eat them as a snack. They are the best if you put them in the toaster for just a few minutes! Definitely delicious, now I have to go buy me some!
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
One of my favorite flavors! They are certainly not the most healthy choice but they are super easy and quick on the go in the mornings. I usually buy them at Walmart or Walmart Neighborhood Market and they usually have all of the flavors in stock and a variety to chose from.
Danielle F.
Wilcox, NE
Throw back flavor! I remember when I was a kid and this flavor was released. Id say it's one of the better flavors they offer. When I have them in the house I'll eat them as a snack, or even breakfast. They certainly bring me back to my childhood when I eat them.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I get these? They sound weird. I like weird.
Candace T.
Are these pop tarts any good?
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is the strawberry taste to overpowering??