BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Wildlicious™ Frosted Wild Fruit Fusion Toaster Pastries.
Frosted wild! Fruit fusion.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with real fruit!*
8 toaster pastries.

• i love pop tarts but can someone describe to me the flavor of this ...1 Answers
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Macon
awesome, i love pop tarts, but they are always very sweet. maybe they could start making reduced sugar ones, i have to have the frosted ones because they are way too dry if they are unfrosted. but like i said if they can use less sugar or even better just all natural cane sugar, no artificial flavors or corn syrup that was would awesome. all natural flavor pop tarts! pop tart naturals! moms want the healthier option for their children i think it would makes alot of sales.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Its the perfect breakfast for people on the go and I used to have them for breakfast all the time because its not as time consuming to make and eat as other breakfast foods. I'm always rushing in the morning to catch my bus back when I was in high school so I didn't have time to cook myself up some pancakes or breakfast sandwich. But some flavors tend to be a little too sweet so be careful with the flavors you buy!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
My kids love these pop tarts. Quick and easy on the go or rushing to school easy breakfast. Not messy come with two in a pack so you your child who may be older will get a full belly with both or share with 2 smaller children. Perfect snack for trips! We always have these in the car for trips so convenient and makes the kids quiet lol!

Make sure you have these on your next road trip!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I tried them and they were okay, to sweet for my taste, but of course my children love them. I use to buy them the regular pop tarts but then I bought these once and they fell in love with them so I've been buying them every since. They are rather hard to find at some of the stores where I live at, but as long as there is a Wal-mart I'll be able to keep buying them for my children.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are by far my favorite Pop tart! I have to hide a pack or two for myself when I buy them, my kids always beat me out when it comes to eating them. The flavors of these pop tarts are bold and fruity! When I have them in the house I eat them for breakfast, for a snack, or pretty much whenever! I love them! Highly recommend you try them if you haven't already.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
My children love this pop tart and it's an easy go to breakfast in the morning when I'm running short on time. However, when you have more than 2 kids, it is hard to make this product worth purchasing. A box only comes with 3 packages, which isn't even enough for 2 breakfasts for my children, so for the price, I am not sure that it's worth buying weekly.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I really love the Wildlicious flavor of Pop-Tarts! Normally I'd go with the stand Cherry, but I actually prefer this flavor more! Pop-Tarts really aren't expensive at all and that's super helpful to me because I'm in college so every chance I get to save money definitely helps. I always have a Pop-Tart in my bookbag during school in case I get hungry!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
My husband and kids absolutely love these things I buy them all the time I personally don't eat Pop-Tarts except for the strawberry flavored I don't really like purchasing the off brand Pop Tarts could there just not as good my husband delete them but the kids want and I won't I do recommend this product to anyone it's a great quick breakfast!
Ari W.
Ari W.
Orlando, FL
Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat Pop Tarts Are Bae ForeverEat Spit Repeat Eat Spit Repeat
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
I love poptarts! I will honestly eat poptarts at any time of the day. I typically eat them in the morning but if i'm eating a fun flavored poptart such as the smores kind, then I would eat those in the later afternoon as a snack. They are affordable and a great snack. Maybe no the most healthy snack but they sure are delicious.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
i love pop tarts but can someone describe to me the flavor of this one and where can i buy it ? thanks