BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
I really like these pop-tarts, they are my favorite flavor, but my family disagrees and prefers the Brown Cinnamon Sugar flavor. In my defense, I will state that I grew up in a huge family with a ton of kids and we bought our pop tarts in bulk at BJ's wholesale.. and guess what the only flavor you could buy in bulk was? Brown Cinnamon Sugar. I hold a healthy hate for the flavor with it being the only one that graced my childhood kitchen for years.

araseli b.
Liberal, KS
I love the pop tarts brand!!! But I also love their amazing flavors. They are always coming up with different flavors! They are so easy to make!!! And solo good!
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
I really love any flavor of the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts. But the Wildicious Frosted Wild Berry is among the top of my favorite list. I purchase Pop-Tarts just about every time I go to grocery store. I pop them in the toaster most of the time and always have a glass of milk ready to drink. But if I am in a hurry to head out the door I just grab a pack and eat them just out of the package. Great flavor, great snack.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always bought S'mores Poptarts for my husband over the years, but we decided to get these for our young daughter to try since she loves mixed berry nutrigrain soft bake bars. She was a little hesitant at first when trying it this morning, but as soon as she took a bite she was hooked! She ate almost an entire one to herself, which was funny because my husband was expecting to share it with her! Definitely going to start getting Poptarts to add to her breakfast rotation!
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
In my opinion one of the best poptart flavors ever. I loved them as a child and in my region they disappeared for a little while. I finally have been able to find them in most stores and I couldn't be happier
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Oh yes, of course pop tarts are amazing! Every flavor, I'm not really a big fan of cherry but they are all great! I could eat them for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
Lauren C.
This is probably my favorite of the "wild" *insert berry type here* pop-tarts. Of all of them, I think the flavor is best on these. The best part is, I've been getting these since I was a kid and they haven't changed one bit. Ok, so they're a little sweet, but if you can't go a little crazy every once in a while with your breakfast choice, then what's the point of being an adult?
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. I just can't help it sometimes. No, they're not healthy and yes they're full of sugar. But, man are they good. I don't eat them frequently, just on occasion when I've been eating right and feel I deserve a treat. The wild berry ones are my favorite. And, get the frosted ones. They're bad for your either way and taste disgusting without the frosting. Just enjoy your splurge every once in a while.
Genna G.
Charlotte , NC
Pop-Tarts are my all time favorite snack! I had enjoyed every flavor I have ever tried but I my preference definitely depends on what mood I'm in. I am the type of person who is not always a fan of chocolate, therefore having a sweeter more fruity option is definitely a plus. The vibrant colors and berry filling of this pastry is great for kids as well, and great for easy snacking that is time sensitive. I would repurchase and most certainly recommend to a friend!
Kate N.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.