BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Ashley M.
I don't eat pop tarts too much any more, but when I do I really like this flavor I usually only buy them a couple times a year because they aren't healthy, but they make for a good snack when I'm busy with work or school
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Pop tarts are great to have in your house. There's so many different flavors to choose from. I eat them whenever I'm hurrying out of the house and don't have time to get anything.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Courtney M.
These are such a nostalgic snack for me! These were the only pop tarts I would eat as a child. I still love the flavor as an adult as well! They are not really the healthiest but they are delicious.
Britani L.
Fontana, CA
I have been eating Kellogg's Brand Pop Tarts ever since I could chew food properly, all throughout my childhood, even in my high school years, and still now, as an adult. This is just a classic for me. Kellogg's Pop Tarts are not only just a go to breakfast, but it is also a great go to snack for any time of the day. I can warm my Pop Tarts up in my toaster oven, or I will even eat them plain, right out of the package. They are wonderfully delicious, to me, either way! By far, out of all of the very many unique and individually tasty flavors, Wild Berry has been my most favorite one so far! I simply can not get enough of this flavor.
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
These are our family's favorite flavor. These are great for those quick breakfast or snacks alternatives. And we love to enjoy them either cold or nice and hot from the toaster.
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
let me just start by saying, i love these so much! i crave them all the time! while they may not taste much like berries, they are so yummy! great value too! not very healthy but they're definitely good for a dessert. i recommend toasting them!
Rhianna S.
I loves how these taste i can o ly find them on some of store shelves but i like how it was a beautiful creative design to and my kids loves the berry taste definitley going to buy it again
Alli N.
My family eats these every night as snacks. There are so many flavors and they're all delicious. They are a slow releasing carb so a perfect pre workout snack for weight lifters on the go!
Cheyenne M.
Kennewick, WA
These will forever taste like your childhood. While definitely not healthy, they are great to take on hikes or to have in the car for a "starving" moment. Relatively cheap and last awhile. Recommend these as a good snack to eat in moderation.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.