BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Louisa D.
The kids seem to love pop tarts and they love the weird flavors are usually only left them by the weird fruity flavors but I know they would love the weird chocolatey marshmallowy cake flavors also I read it is a four out of five because as a mom I don't see these is very healthy they usually have these at snacktime and school
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I don't eat Pop-Tarts often, but when I do I prefer the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Wild Berry. You can buy them at most grocery stores. They have a great berry flavor and perfect frosting combination. They are great for when you are needing breakfast or a snack on the run!
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
The frosted wild berry pop-tarts are pretty yummy. I prefer the crust of the pop-tart but the filling is very flavorful. It's a little sweet for my liking but good none-the-less. You can purchase this product for a reasonable price and it is extremely easy to make.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have been eating these since I was a child. I've tried many other brands of the same exact flavor (Wild Berry) and none of them compare to the actual Pop Tart brand. They're so filling, amazing warmed up in a toaster and really hard to not chow down all in one day.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my youth right here - whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed by life and I want to take it back to childhood, I buy these pop tarts right here and eat them with a big ol glass of milk and suddenly life is grand. Sugary sweet to the max and worth every bite
Dani G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pop-Tarts are Pop-Tarts. Everyone knows that. No other brands competes with the actual Pop-Tart brand. I don't really like how these don't taste "fresh", but they are packaged, processed treats. Overall, I do love the frosting on top. That is the best part!
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite flavor pop tart. They are good warm and cold. I love berry flavors and this has a combo of a few kinds. I love eating these fir breakfast when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to heat anything else or stop for breakfast.
Katie S.
I LOVE THESE! These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts!!! Pretty awesome fruit flavor and there is no wacky aftertaste! I don't usually eat these that often but they are good every once in a great while! I am a repeated consumer and I would totally recommend these to everybody for breakfast!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Stop hating on pop tarts and toast them! So much better after they've been warmed up in the toaster and made all gooey. now then, these are delicious! The flavor is sweet and light without being overpowering. the added food dye is a little offputting but I can get over it to enjoy its delicious berry flavors.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
I love pop tarts. I have been eating them since I was a child and now I buy them for my child. They seem to be pretty healthy if your not eating them all the time. I usually eat them once in the morning for breakfast and maybe as a snack later in the day. I do recommend pop tarts to others.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.