BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
Frosted wild berry pop tarts are my faaaaavorite! I wouldn't consider it a healthy mean or snack option, but it sure is delicious! I've bought pop tarts for a very long time and the berry flavors are my go to. I only wish they'd start frosting the crust!
Whitney S.
These used to be my "ish" when I was younger! I loved grabbing these as a snack in middle school and high school! Though they are full of sugar, it gives something to the stomach! Pop tarts are classics!
Breann M.
Austin, TX
Truly the best pop tart flavor out there. These are great for on the go, or just snacking at home. The flavor profile is amazing, but not too strong. I love all pop tarts but these are simply the best!
Tai S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These have been my favorite pop tarts since I was 5 years old. The flavor isn't terribly overpowering and the color scheme of the icing was always my favorite. I will continue to buy multiple boxes of these everytime I am at the store.
Fallyn T.
I used to see these in the store as a kid and on tv. The color is my favorite part. The taste is great. I don't get them often. But these are my favorite. Ill eat pretty much anything from poptarts though.
Rachel H.
Saginaw, MI
These are my favorite pop-tarts because you get the fruitiness and the frosting, without the annoying little sprinkles that get stuck in your teeth, and I love that they are mixed berry flavor.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
Holy Sugar rush Batman! These will allow you to feel the cavities forming. My son could only eat about half of one and three or away. We had to switch to a brand with less frosting.
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI
This pop tart has been my favorite since i was little! Delicious and well priced. Wish they were sold in larger quanititys. This is my go-to snack during the work day
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
I love love love poptarts. It's the best on the go breakfast product that leaves you full and ready to take on the day. With a wide variety of flavors you can try a new box each week! Affordable and perfect for the busy mornings when you can't sit down and enjoy breakfast.
Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
These are the best breakfast. Simple, sweet, and extremely tasty. They are unlike some of the other pop tarts flavors that seem more like a dessert than breakfast.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them

back