BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine B.
I love these Pop-Tarts. They're one of my favorites. One of my recommendations is to put it in the freezer for a little while and then eat it right out of the freezer. It is amazing
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kelloggs pop-tarts Wildicious frosted pastries are a quick and easy snack , or breakfast on the run . They are a great new flavor. The kids never say no to Kellogg pop tartS.
Felicia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Such an easy grab and go product for quick mornings. They never take long to make and are so delicious. My kids enjoy them as well and love the color purple on them. I also use them as a sweet treat to myself after dinner at times.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
So yummy but so unhealthy but so yummy! I switch back and forth between this flavor and raspberry when I'm craving pop tarts. I love snacking on these but don't really ever eat them for breakfast, they taste more like dessert.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
This was one of my favorite flavors growing up and i love that it's still available. although i usually buy blueberry, this one is my second choice. the flavor is great and it's not too dry.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
My mouth is watering just looking at the packaging. I love these so much! It may seem childish, but I can't help it. I loved these as a child, and I love them as an adult. An easy, quick meal-I'll eat them cold or warm.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor! It does not actually contain raspberries or blueberries even though they are pictured on the box. It doesn’t really matter though! It tastes amazing without them!
Caran T.
Chester, MD
What bold flavor. I crave these anytime of day nor just breakfasts. They are yummy and easy in the morning to make when your not awake yet. Like I said the flower is bold in your mouth
Victoria W.
My Bestfriend introduced me to this flavor and I've been hooked ever since ! Next to my regular brown cinnamon, this flavor is at the top of my list as well. It's quick and easy to make. I would definitely buy again.
Winter F.
Beaver Dam, KY
I don't personally favor PopTarts (pastries) in general but these are really delicious and aren't too sweet. They go well for a late night snack rather than breakfast too. And I would continue to purchase this product.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them