BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
As far as toaster pastries go, this is one of the best. The wild berry flavor is strong, and the bright frosting makes me feel excited to be eating it. Like all other pastries from this brand, it is very dry, but the frosting and filling allow you to look over that fact for the most part.
Kristen D.
Wild Berry Pop Tarts are my FAVORITE! They're so yummy and make a great breakfast. Pop Tarts are really good for when you're on the go and need something quick or if you're just looking for an easy breakfast. The one thing that makes this lose a star is they're super hard to find.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite go-to breakfasts or snacks when I'm on the run and don't have time to sit down and eat. The packaging makes it easy to grab and go. The wild berry flavor is really good, too. Price point is great; they're often on sale at my grocery store for around one to two dollars.
Darah P.
Spartanburg , SC
My family can't get enough of these. When the old classics just don't excite them anymore, this is the perfect way to mix it up. And it also helps that they are a fun color. Kids are totally unpredictable when it comes to food. If it looks fun then it's a winner in my book!
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy wild berry poptarts because this flavor isn't too sweet for an early morning breakfast. I like the fact that poptarts tend to not make a huge mess of my toaster like other generic brands. I think there is just the right amount of icing and the flavor is great!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This flavor is a classic one. And in my opinion it looks the coolest with the purple and blue icing. To me it tastes like a generic raspberry flavor. I eat these dry but their good toasted as well but very hot and mushy. Great for a kids quick breakfast or after school snack
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I don't eat Pop-Tarts often, but when I do I prefer the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Wild Berry. You can buy them at most grocery stores. They have a great berry flavor and perfect frosting combination. They are great for when you are needing breakfast or a snack on the run!
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Although the vibrant, almost radioactive looking purple color gives it a very strange look, this is truly an exquisite pop tart. A pure treat. Extremely sweet and the purple topping is not too soft, going very well with the soft inside. A great combination of texture and flavor make this a finely crafted pop tart.
Colleen W.
They stopped making these a while back and only recently started selling them again. I have extremely fond memories of sharing several boxes of these with my brother because they were our favorites. I still love them to this day! If you have a child, they are guaranteed to love them as a breakfast before school!
Louisa D.
The kids seem to love pop tarts and they love the weird flavors are usually only left them by the weird fruity flavors but I know they would love the weird chocolatey marshmallowy cake flavors also I read it is a four out of five because as a mom I don't see these is very healthy they usually have these at snacktime and school
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.