BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These have been my favorite Pop Tarts since I was a little girl. As I child I like them because the frosting colors reminded me of Pocahontas, haha! But I really believe this is the best flavor! I think the price of Pop Tarts has gone up, and they are a little pricier than I'd like. Also, Pop Tarts are SO unhealthy..
Christine G.
Norwalk , CT
I work in a retail store, and WOW how many different kinds of Pop-Tarts are out there. I remember growing up there was the brown sugar, strawberry, blueberry and maybe cherry. Now these is cupcake and s'mores and all different kinds. It amazes me the assortment. I am a strawberry and brown sugar poptart kind of girl, but way to go poptart on all the other flavors. I still think they stick true to their original recipe of being yummy.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best flavor of pop tarts hands down. I love these heated in the toaster or straight out of the package. I normally purchase these at Walmart, and they will run a sale often times. They aren't really that healthy but they are great in a pinch. I love that this flavor is so powerful, it really wakes your taste buds up!
Brandi C.
Kellogg's pop-tarts are my favorite breakfast item! Wild berry is a delicious flavor and even better when put in the toaster briefly! The jelly gets warm and melts in your mouth. All flavors of pop-tarts are great! The only reason I gave 4 starts instead of 5 is because the nutritional content is not that great for you.
Rebecca A.
I have been eating pop tarts Wildberry since I was a child. There's just something special about that purple and blue swirl frosting. I really like the interesting flavor and it is a classic. It's not very healthy, but when I have kids of my own I will let them try the pop tarts Wildberry as well.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I like to get these as a treat for myself! These taste great & are a good solution to that sweet tooth craving. The only downside is, I wish they packaged them individually, as I can never eat two pastries in one sitting so one of them goes stale. But I will definitely always repurchase these. If you're a fan of the strawberry, you need to give these a try!
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
This is something I always end up getting 2 boxes of, even though I think it's super sugary to be a breakfast item I give em to my kids as snacks when they ask for something sweet. and of course I'll take a pack here or there when ever I get a craving lol. I love poptarts but more as a treat rather than breakfast.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I really like these Pop-Tarts, as I do with most flavors, but something I've noticed is that these pretty much taste just like the frosted blueberry ones. I wish it was actually a different flavor so that I wouldn't feel disappointed when I want to try something new, but it's still a really good treat.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
The Frosted Wild Berry Pop-Tarts are an intriguing flavor, but nonetheless they are delicious. If you need a break from the regular cherry, strawberry, and raspberry ... switch to Wild Berry for a change. Pop-tarts are usually on sale at my local grocery store and I've seen coupons as well. Pop-tarts are the perfect on-the-run breakfast or snack.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
These Wild Berry frosted pop tarts are so versatile! They are good enough for breakfast or a between meal pick me up, yet delicious enough to be highly desired or even count as a dessert in my book! I also love the ideas they have given us for freezing or toasting. This Wild Berry flavor is great frozen for a cool treat or toasted like homemade pie.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.