BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Buy on Walmart*
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
These are so good, but they are unhealthy. They remind me of my childhood, but I try to keep myself from buying them as much since I've started trying to lose weight. They are so easy in the morning though. Even if you don't have time to toast them, they are good cold.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I like pop tarts occasionally. They're more for the kids, but imo better in the toaster. The berry flavors and brown sugar are the best, but I need more than this and wouldn't give them to my kids bc of all the sugar.
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
Grew up eating these before and after school. The berry flavors are a great combination. I purchase my Pop-Tarts at Publix, when they are on sale. I usually eat one once or twice a week.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I do not like Kellogg's and it made poptarts no longer my favorite thing to eat in the morning. The schooling system gives them out and it tastes so bad omg I hate it. I don't like the whole grain and I hate the after taste.
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have been a Kellogg's Pop-Tart fan for years and ever since I can remember. One specific memory that I have with this flavor of Pop-Tart is comparing it to Barney as a child. As a 25-year-old, I still eat Pop-Tarts religiously as they are great on-the-go snacks!
Adriana R.
Chula Vista, CA
Literally the most magical invention. Theses are my favorite snacks/breakfast/dessert in the whole world, they're sweet but not so sweet where it gives you a stomachache. As I'm typing this review up I'm currently eating one. 100/10 would recommend this pop tart ... flavor ... it's da best
Emily  H.
Youngsville, LA
I tend to prefer the pop tart flavors based on desserts, but these make me feel slightly better about myself. And they're still delicious! To me this flavor is a classic. I have been and will be eating wild berry pop tarts for a very long time.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These pop tarts taste so good!! The taste is really flavorful and they cost pretty cheap! they are good toasted and non toasted. Also they are really good for a on the go snack!!
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this is my favorite kind of pop tart! pop tarts are not healthy, but they are delicious. i have been eating pop tarts since i was a child and i plan to feed poptarts to my own child. however, not very often.
Madison W.
Luther, OK
Wild berry pop tarts are a must for any pantry! No matter how old you are they will always make you feel like a kid. They're an easy snack and taste great every single time!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them