BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Buy on Walmart*
Arianna L.
Easy grab n go for breakfast on the way anywhere! I'm not to convinced they are healthy compared to other breakfast treats but they are good and easy.
Kelsie S.
Beaver, OK
Wildberry flavored pop tarts have always been my favorite since I was a kid! Love these! I use to eat them everyday while waiting for the bus to come.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I like the berry favor but not my favorite. It's a decent price and their nice for a fast morning. Pro- fast and easy. Con- not healthy for you at all.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
Strong wild berry flavor to tingle your taste buds! These Pop Tarts are fabulous weather you eat them right out of the cupboard or toast them a little.
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
We keep these in our house every day. my daughter loves to eat toasted pop tarts every morning. the flavor is wonderful and they don't make a huge mess
Betty C.
Manchester, TN
Mixed berry anything is my favorite. These are great for a snack before dinner or after lunch. I like to eat them for when i have a slight sweet tooth.
Jessica F.
Gibsonville, NC
Easy to take on the go. Makes for a quick breakfast. Good flavor that the kids go crazy for. Strawberry and chocolate fudge are my personal favorites.
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
These are my late night snacks, been hooked on this flavor since I was pregnant with my 2nd child. They taste good toasted and even right out the pack
Ella B.
Powell, TN
Best pop tart ever of all time! These are the best pop tarts God ever put someone on this earth to create. If you love your children but then these.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE PAP-TARTS! they're so yummy, I love eating them before school. Toasted is best but not toasted is good too and that's why I love it very much!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them