BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love love love these pop tarts! They are the best to satisfy a sweet tooth first thing in the morning for adults and also will be the kids favorite too!
Yazmin B.
Orlando
It is so sweet yand t so so good ! Whether as a lite night snack or a mid day snack it's perfect. I'm not a chocolate lover but fruits i can do everyday
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
I love the wild berry flavor, along with the plain strawberry and plain blueberry ones. Frosted is always my go to, and they are much better warmed up!
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
We love having these yummy snacks in our home. My husband loves to grab them and i will hide in the pantry and snack on these so my kids don't know :)
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
We love these at my house. I have to buy multiple boxes every grocery trip or they won't last a week. They're pretty much the only flavor we will buy.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good. Not my favorite flavor. I Like the non frosted kind, makes them seem more healthy, which they totally aren't. Nice treat once in awhile.
Jacey H.
Fitchburg , WI
I love pop tarts and this has to be my go to flavor. They are super easy and I can grab them on my way to work. You can get them at any grocery store.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
Second best flavor to brown sugar cinnamon. These are always a go to breakfast if I don't feel like cooking. They also make a great post workout snack.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
Strong wild berry flavor to tingle your taste buds! These Pop Tarts are fabulous weather you eat them right out of the cupboard or toast them a little.
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
These are my late night snacks, been hooked on this flavor since I was pregnant with my 2nd child. They taste good toasted and even right out the pack
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.