BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Cayla P.
Lawndale, NC
I don't eat pop tarts often. When I do I like this flavor. Love the icing!!
Jen R.
I like that there are several different flavours that Pop Tarts are made in and you can take it on the go with you in the car if in a rush. i also like that you can eat them either hot or cold and they still taste great. some of the flavours do taste pretty artificial.
Georgia K.
tried these products about 2 months ago and before that I had only had the original strawberry pop tarts. These are honestly so delicious that I went out and bought two more boxes to stash away. I don't eat these often, but when I do its an amazing treat. would definitely recommend
Alice S.
Richmond
I remember eating these as a kid, but now we know they're full of sugar and chemicals! I wished they would revamp their recipe and have it not taste like fake artificial pastry. extremely unhealthy and i would never give these to my kids. I only had these recently because it was given to me for free. otherwise I would never buy them.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Poptarts were not my favorite snack/breakfast food when I was a kid. I thought they were too dry lol. But when I hit college and my more maturing years I realized a quick snack like this in the morning couldn't hurt. It gets me out the door, and rushing to the nearest Tim Horton's for a bagel right after. It also taste so delicious!
Kathy K.
The blueberry is fantastic but I like a lot of sugar. I'm not sure of the nutritional value but as a sugary snack, they are great. The frosted ones are even better.
I would not recommend them for breakfast every morning.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
It's for a sugar rush in the morning. Tried it once but not going to do that again. It's just way too sweet. But it's exactly what you'd expect- the icing is just sugar really and the filling feels so artificial. If the filling was a bit more tart maybe it would balance the whole thing out but its sweet on sweet on sweet.
Kim L.
Picked these up in a B&m store in the American section. Tasted great, colour not quite as vibrant as on the packaging. But nothing will ever beat a good ol chocolate pop tart
Bethany G.
Ayr, East Ayrshire
Definitely not a fan of any part of this. I have a sweet tooth and this is far too sweet for me to eat more than a quarter of one. Toasted, untoasted, I still don't recommend one bit. Good value and I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy but I personally don't recommend.
Melissa D.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Pop-Tarts! I love the strawberry with the white icing! So good! They remind me of my childhood. They do, however, tend to burn if not watched carefully.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.