BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Brenda K.
Largo, FL
This is a standard purchase in my home. They have a wonderful favor. They are very easy to take with you when on the go. My Daughter and Grandson love them.
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI
I was weary of trying a weird pop tart flavor but this was great! I love the cute colors that were used in the packaging and the flavor was right on target
Stephanie V.
YUM! These pop tarts are so delicious. I love how filling they are and are so easy to grab on the go! This flavor is so good, I would recommend trying it!
Amy L.
I don't eat poptarts often, but when I do...they're wild berry poptarts! Love the colorful frosting and flavor. It's a great value breakfast or snack food.
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
My sons have enjoyed these Pop Tarts for years. I don't eat them much anymore, but I do like the Widlberry flavor. My favorite is probably the Brown Sugar.
Nikita B.
My absolute favorite pop tarts I ever had were the Spongebob Squarepants flavors they had years ago. Wild Berry is very similar to that and I love them.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
If you love fruity flavored pop tart, this is a must try flavor! It's so delicious! Although it's not healthy...I do indulge on these every now and then.
Aleia W.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely love these pop tart. I know I sound supper greedy but they are my favorite. Its has a lot of sugar in the so they are not an everyday snack.
Savannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite. So good and good value! Will buy these again. I'm a repeat consumer. I've bought these plenty of times. Would recommend!
Yazmin B.
Orlando
It is so sweet yand t so so good ! Whether as a lite night snack or a mid day snack it's perfect. I'm not a chocolate lover but fruits i can do everyday
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.