BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Buy on Walmart*
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
My son is very picky but when it comes to pop tarts he likes this kind and the blueberry .i think he likes this kind because of the colors and he loves berries
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
These have been my favorite since they first ever came out! They are soooo good! They are great for breakfast and for a snack throughout the day! I love these!
Madison W.
Gray, GA
I love poptarts period. However this flavor has to be my absolute favorite! It is so delicious and is perfect for breakfast on the go or just a midnight snack.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge fan of pop tarts because they make my stomach hurt but my husband loves these and I used to eat them a lot as a kid. Not good for use but yummy.
Marisa F.
Norfolk, VA
Are you really looking up reviews for Pop-Tarts? Are you serious? Okay well Wildberry is my favorite flavor. It's a classic. The rest don't sit well with me.
Brenda K.
Largo, FL
This is a standard purchase in my home. They have a wonderful favor. They are very easy to take with you when on the go. My Daughter and Grandson love them.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite flavor from the pop tart line! Maybe it's the colors lol but they're fun and taste great. I eat them cold. Around $3 at Walmart.
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
These Pop-Tarts are so good. Wild berry isn't my favorite flavor out of all the Pop-Tarts but it still is one of the best flavors. Good toasted and untoasted.
Jessica B.
Piketon, OH
Love wild berry pop tarts. My kids like these as well. These r great for those mornings when we don't hv time to cook anything and we need something quick!!
Molly M.
These have always been my favorite pop tarts since I was a kid, definitely a comfort food of mine no matter how unhealthy they are, they taste so delicious!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them