BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Dre J.
Pocahontas, AR
My kids love most all of the flavors of PopTarts. Pop Tarts are very affordable and the flavors are great. They are good for breakfast or just an afternoon snack.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
I love these pop tarts for a nice sugar rush when I get sleepy throughout the day. But only downside it's extra sweet maybe too sweet. But they always have deals!
Bethany C.
Marquette, MI
I really love Pop-tarts, from the fruit flavors to the newer dessert ones. The s'mores ones are really good, my younger sister and I will eat these and the Sundae ones all day if we can.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA
Absolutely my favorite pop-tart. Great berry taste and the crust is much softer than the brown sugar or strawberry pop-tarts. I like it because it is more tart then strawberry ones
Barb W.
One of my children HAS to have one every morning for breakfast. His favorite was always cookies and cream until they came out with the peanut butter and chocolate!
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
This flavor of pop tarts is one of my favorites!! it looks cool and tastes great! these are the perfect breakfast to eat on the go whether it be on the way to work or while on vacation
Kerry W.
These are definitely a hit with my entire family. They like to eat them for breakfast, even though I know they should be considered a dessert because they are definitely not healthy.
Christina I.
I purchase these every once in a while in the event I need a quick breakfast. They don't taste bad but they aren't very filling and I'm sure they aren't that great for you health wise
Gabby R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan of pop tarts unless I am on the go. They're a bit too dry for me and still don't taste that good when microwaved. The taste is almost like cardboard to me.
Malanna C.
Pop-Tart brand is the best pastry brand because it is melt in your mouth, delicious, packed full of flavor and more varieties than you can imagine! Great flavor.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.