BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Rebecca L.
Great refreshing flavor. Yummy berryness in my mouth. Especially warmed up and with some butter. Cons: I eat to many and gain weight. Pros: flavor....duh oh and the fun color.
Rachel T.
Chickamauga, GA
This is my favorite pop-tart flavor. I hate they are so difficult to find now. I would eat this every day before school. It's not too tart and not to sweet. It's just right!
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Nice balance of sweetness. These are perfect for children to adults. Snack or breakfast, you can't go wrong. A bit high on sugars and fat, but all in moderation is totally worth it
Katie B.
Easley
These are my husbands favorite pop tarts. He seriously buys them every time we go to the store. I love them as well and I typically don't eat pop tarts. Very unique and yummy flavor especially when toasted !
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
I love pop tarts and this flavor is absolutely delicious. It tastes wonderful without even putting it in the toaster so I can take it with me when I'm on the go.
Calvin P.
Rosharon, TX
The kids love them, and so do I. One box just doesn't last. Thankfully they're cheap enough to buy multiple boxes, and not to mention there's a great variety of flavors.
Darcy M.
Woodstown, NJ
Who doesnt love poptarts! I love them & this flavor is great! Strawberry is my favorite so this flavor I tried & really liked. I would reccomed trying if you never had!
Haley F.
Every time I see anything with bright blue and purple coloring, my mind immediately jumps to the thought of these. I remember eating these everyday for breakfast; they are so delicious and fun!
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
My whole household eats these, I have to but the biggest box I can find, sometimes 2. Not sure why the wild berry picture is shown when I searched frosted strawberry.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I used to love this Pop Tart flavor as a kid but I think I liked them because of the beautiful blue and purple icing on top. Way too sweet for my taste now as an adult.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.