BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Hannah L.
Williamson, GA
I love pop tarts and this flavor is absolutely delicious. It tastes wonderful without even putting it in the toaster so I can take it with me when I'm on the go.
Haley F.
Every time I see anything with bright blue and purple coloring, my mind immediately jumps to the thought of these. I remember eating these everyday for breakfast; they are so delicious and fun!
Darcy M.
Woodstown, NJ
Who doesnt love poptarts! I love them & this flavor is great! Strawberry is my favorite so this flavor I tried & really liked. I would reccomed trying if you never had!
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
These are OK I don't really like them my boyfriend loves them I buy them for him and my daughter they have a really good berry taste I'm just not to fond of poptarts
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love this Pop Tart flavor as a kid but I think I liked them because of the beautiful blue and purple icing on top. Way too sweet for my taste now as an adult.
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
My whole household eats these, I have to but the biggest box I can find, sometimes 2. Not sure why the wild berry picture is shown when I searched frosted strawberry.
Joan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This is my favorite pop tart! The wild berry is a cross between blueberry and raspberry. Whether plain or toasted, they are the best! Price point is really good too.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
This is a definite favorite in our house we have to keep them stocked between the kids and husband its just a great breakfast for on the go people like most familys
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good when you're in the mood for them, but they can get really old fast. they are perfect when you're craving sugar, but it's almost too sweet at times.
Dre J.
Pocahontas, AR
My kids love most all of the flavors of PopTarts. Pop Tarts are very affordable and the flavors are great. They are good for breakfast or just an afternoon snack.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.