BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
These are the best breakfast. Simple, sweet, and extremely tasty. They are unlike some of the other pop tarts flavors that seem more like a dessert than breakfast.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
These are mine and my daughters favorite pop tarts! Of course she loves hat the icing is purple haha but they taste SO good. A quick breakfast before school or snack after school! We will forever be pop tart buyers!
Courtney M.
These are such a nostalgic snack for me! These were the only pop tarts I would eat as a child. I still love the flavor as an adult as well! They are not really the healthiest but they are delicious.
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
These are our family's favorite flavor. These are great for those quick breakfast or snacks alternatives. And we love to enjoy them either cold or nice and hot from the toaster.
Rhianna S.
I loves how these taste i can o ly find them on some of store shelves but i like how it was a beautiful creative design to and my kids loves the berry taste definitley going to buy it again
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
In my opinion one of the best poptart flavors ever. I loved them as a child and in my region they disappeared for a little while. I finally have been able to find them in most stores and I couldn't be happier
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Oh yes, of course pop tarts are amazing! Every flavor, I'm not really a big fan of cherry but they are all great! I could eat them for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. I just can't help it sometimes. No, they're not healthy and yes they're full of sugar. But, man are they good. I don't eat them frequently, just on occasion when I've been eating right and feel I deserve a treat. The wild berry ones are my favorite. And, get the frosted ones. They're bad for your either way and taste disgusting without the frosting. Just enjoy your splurge every once in a while.
Lauren C.
This is probably my favorite of the "wild" *insert berry type here* pop-tarts. Of all of them, I think the flavor is best on these. The best part is, I've been getting these since I was a kid and they haven't changed one bit. Ok, so they're a little sweet, but if you can't go a little crazy every once in a while with your breakfast choice, then what's the point of being an adult?
Genna G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop-Tarts are my all time favorite snack! I had enjoyed every flavor I have ever tried but I my preference definitely depends on what mood I'm in. I am the type of person who is not always a fan of chocolate, therefore having a sweeter more fruity option is definitely a plus. The vibrant colors and berry filling of this pastry is great for kids as well, and great for easy snacking that is time sensitive. I would repurchase and most certainly recommend to a friend!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.