BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wild berry is my favorite flavor of pop tarts! It isn't too sweet and the icing really compliments the flavor of the filling. My one year old son loves them too! They are pretty inexpensive and great for a breakfast in the go!
Trisha l.
My boyfriend is in love with these. Hot or cold. Such an easy filling snack. This is his favorite brand and favorite flavor. We buy these at Dollar general, Kroger or Publix. Yes we will be buying it again.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
The kids love these, but I don't really like the ingredients. They aren't healthy, but the kids like a treat sometimes. Quick, easy breakfast for them on summer days when we are on the go. I don't like them.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I never thought I would like a fruit flavored Pop-Tart, but wild berry proved me wrong. If you are looking for a cheap, easy breakfast or snack go to your local grocery store and pick some up. I definitely eat them way more than I should ever admit.
Julianne C.
Warning!! Do not put these in the toaster if you have already taken a bite!! The inside melt and the outside falls apart and you will have a ruined toaster and a ruined pop tart!! All around sad day. Other than that pop tarts are a gift from the heavens that we must fight for 💪
Shamaka G.
My kids love pop tarts! It's a easy fast breastfast when we're in a hurry or a small snack that we can take in the car without the mess. They taste so good and have a great price too. We love and have tried all the favors of pop tarts.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite pop-tart. They taste SO good!! I buy these in bulk from Walmart and eat these as a snack some time too if I don't eat one for breakfast. But these are wonderful!!! 😋
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok I do like the top frosting and the inside but again I go back to the fakey sort of taste. I have eaten these from time to time but I prefer the Hot Fudge Sundae, Cherry and Strawberry Flavors the Chocolate one is ok too. I dont think I will buy in the future.
Jessica S.
Boston, MA
A childhood classic, this is one of the best flavors of Pop-tars available. It's got a delicious berry taste with a fun purple and blue design that kids love. Definitely not a healthy breakfast staple, but it's always good for an occasional treat on the go!
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
My daughter prefers to s'mores Pop-Tarts but when there's nothing else available I'll get her the wild berry and they will be gone within the first 12 hours of me bringing them home I try to explain to her that they are for breakfast but she loves them that much
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.