BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Belle M.
This flavor is kinda nasty haha. It's taste is really articial and it taste like medication. I prefer Poptarts chocolate flavors but if you want something fruity, eat the bluberry!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love pop tarts because they are very good you can eat them in the microwave or the toaster are you can just eat them right out the pack they are very convenient because they are fast to eat and you can take them with you anywhere I don't have a wary about it spilling or braking and they are healthy also they are sweet too so kids love them
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
I'm not a fan of sugary food however neither of my kids will eat breakfast. Since I feel it's important to eat something before school, these pop tarts are usually the go to during the school week.
Cierra A.
Hartford City, IN
These little things are amazing I swear. I love them favorite breakfast ever. I guess the aren't all healthly but so good. I eat these a few time a month or when I am in the go. I love he flavor.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
I love pop tarts and it is nice to not always have to have a desert flavored kind. The wild berry flavor is delicious and is ideal for walking out the door in the morning
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
This is the only brand of pop tarts I eat. It's the only brand that doesn't let you down and has tons of great flavors. It also has equal amounts of frosting on top and filling in the middle.
kimberly M.
My kiddo goes crazy over these and the cookies and cream variety. We use these as an extra purchase, so not every month. When on hand we use them as a breakfast food and a snack time option.
Sabrina G.
Jacksboro
One of my favorite quick breakfasts or snacks. I love this flavor and Kellogs does make the best tasting pop-tarts. Even though they are priced more than most, I buy whenever they are on sale.
Makeba C.
detroit, MI
I absolutely LOVE pop tarts! especially the chocolate wines, fudge, smokes, you name it i love it! i personally prefer them frozen but my daughter adores them fresh out of the toaster and gooey
Jennifer L.
My daughter loves these and grabs them for either breakfast or as a snack during the day. Very high in fat and not healthy at all, but something to tide her over. Prices are usually decent.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.