BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
My favorite pop tart as a kid! I would an entire box in a day by myself. Very fruity and sweet. I don't actually eat them for breakfast but more as a snack, they aren't the best breakfast food but they do work.
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
I love love love poptart and blueberry is one of my favorite flavors. Especially when it is toasted but I can't give this more star for the plan fact you have to have the frosting.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are my favorite, and have been since I was literally 5. I couldn't find them for the longest time and then stumbled upon them again when I was grocery shopping. Definitely something that's always in my kitchen pantry lol
Chrissy H.
I have been eating this Wild Berry flavor pop tart for breakfast for years now. It is a simple flavor that goes great with milk in the morning. I usually buy it at kroger or walmart and it is always priced great.
Taimia W.
Waipahu, HI
I LOVE THESE POPTARTS SO MUCH. I recommend these to any and everybody! best flavor they have to be honest. and poptarts are very cheap. not the healthiest snack but really good and I love heating them up
Lauren C.
If you haven't tried these chilled in the freezer, you're missing out. I myself am always a traditionalist with a toaster when it comes to Pop-Tarts, but I don't mind a chilled one when I'm looking for an afternoon snack.
Ruth O.
Albuquerque, NM
I prefer berry flavored pop tarts so these are perfect for me. The tartness of the berry filling offsets the sweet so it's a perfect combination. Love them as a snack or a super quick breakfast option.
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
Pop tarts are a quick breakfast favorite in out house, perfect for the morning where nothing goes right and there is no time for a sit down breakfast. The flavor of the Wild berry version is delicious.
Mallory S.
Cantonment , FL
I love pop tarts so much they are delicious and such a great to go breakfast when I'm on my way to either work or school and don't have time to make an larger breakfast, pop tarts are equally as good.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Pop Tarts are awesome! My favorite flavor is the chocolate ones! You can eat these straight out of the bag or actually toast them. I prefer to just microwave them! Nice and warm
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.