BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

destiny c.
I eat these on a daily basis. I love them. They're much better toasted but I don't have a little toaster so I just eat them how they are. only thing I don't like its the edges. I always break it off and eat the rest haha.
Liz B.
Ever since I was a kid I was always addicted to pop tarts and would eat them everyday for breakfast. They are not that healthy because they have a lot of sugar in them but they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Jacquelyn J.
One of my favorite flavor Pop-Tarts!! I love the Wild Berry flavor, better than any chocolate flavor and great for kids in morning, though this is still just a treat and not to be a full meal!
Kayla B.
Saint Albans, WV
These are my favorite flavor of Pop Tarts! I was so excited when they decided to bring back this flavor! I eat these extremely often and have recommended to others.
Megan L.
LA PLATA, MD
These wild berry poptarts are so good! I love poptarts because they are great for on the go breakfast, but they are amazing in the toaster and then add butter on top!
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
My favorite pop tarts. they are perfect for breakfast or for a quick snack when I'm craving something sweet. The taste is sweet and definitely a mixed berry flavor.
Audrey M.
This is my favorite kind of pop tart! Whenever I want to indulge in a sweet treat, I had to pop tarts. My dad always ate these when I was a kid so I grew up on them and I'm glad to say they still taste the same.
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Wildlicious Wild Berry Poptarts are my favorite! I love their tart berry taste and smell. They are best heated up in the toaster and enjoyed with a glass of milk!
Elisabeth H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Delicious!! The sweet frosting and gory fruit center makes for a delicious treat!! Serve them up warm and drink them down with a glass of milk!! Perfect for those quick mornings when you don't have time to cook!!
Casarah S.
Duluth, Mn
Just had to buy another pack of these today, my boyfriend is in love with these poptarts! They are a must have in our household, he eats these at least once a day.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.