BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Megan L.
La Plata, MD
These wild berry poptarts are so good! I love poptarts because they are great for on the go breakfast, but they are amazing in the toaster and then add butter on top!
Jasmine K.
All time favorite pop tart!! I don't get any other pop tart except this one! I don't know what it is about it. The frosting and the filling is so delicious! You won't be disappointed!
Audrey M.
This is my favorite kind of pop tart! Whenever I want to indulge in a sweet treat, I had to pop tarts. My dad always ate these when I was a kid so I grew up on them and I'm glad to say they still taste the same.
Elisabeth H.
Delicious!! The sweet frosting and gory fruit center makes for a delicious treat!! Serve them up warm and drink them down with a glass of milk!! Perfect for those quick mornings when you don't have time to cook!!
Jordan B.
These were great as a kid and they are still great as an adult! You cannot go wrong with any iced pop tart really! They are bad for your health, but great tasting!
Casarah S.
Duluth, Mn
Just had to buy another pack of these today, my boyfriend is in love with these poptarts! They are a must have in our household, he eats these at least once a day.
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Wildlicious Wild Berry Poptarts are my favorite! I love their tart berry taste and smell. They are best heated up in the toaster and enjoyed with a glass of milk!
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
My favorite pop tart as a kid! I would an entire box in a day by myself. Very fruity and sweet. I don't actually eat them for breakfast but more as a snack, they aren't the best breakfast food but they do work.
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD
These are my favorite flavor of pop tarts!! I could eat these all day long. I usually buy my pop tarts at Aldi because they are a bit cheaper there...not the healthiest snack though.
Brittney H.
Cartersville, GA
These are my daughter's favorite pop tart she absolutely loves the flavor of the wild berry they are convenient for on-the-go easy to grab and really good to eat
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.