BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Kaitlyn A.
Favorite pop tart flavor since I was a kid. I love that pop tarts can fill me up throughout my busy work day. I usually grab these on my way out the door. Downfall, they're not very healthy for you.
Marsha S.
Jackson, ky
We love the wildberry pop tarts they are our favorite if I go to buy them n there out I buy the blueberry its the next inline for use I love any kind of wildberry food
Brittany C.
There is always multiple boxes of pop tarts in our home. We all have a favorite. They are good on the go straight out of the pack or toasted warm with a little butter. I do miss the grape flavor, it was my all time favorite.
De'Ana F.
White Plains, MD
These pop tarts are delicious but very sweet. I often can't eat more than one pastry because of the sweetness. But it goes great toasted so that the inside is warm With a cold glass of milk.
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
I loved these as a kid and they weren't around for a while. Was shopping at the grocery store the other day and found them. They taste just like I remember! Love them.
destiny c.
I eat these on a daily basis. I love them. They're much better toasted but I don't have a little toaster so I just eat them how they are. only thing I don't like its the edges. I always break it off and eat the rest haha.
Jacquelyn J.
One of my favorite flavor Pop-Tarts!! I love the Wild Berry flavor, better than any chocolate flavor and great for kids in morning, though this is still just a treat and not to be a full meal!
Liz B.
Ever since I was a kid I was always addicted to pop tarts and would eat them everyday for breakfast. They are not that healthy because they have a lot of sugar in them but they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Kayla B.
Saint Albans, WV
These are my favorite flavor of Pop Tarts! I was so excited when they decided to bring back this flavor! I eat these extremely often and have recommended to others.
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
My favorite pop tarts. they are perfect for breakfast or for a quick snack when I'm craving something sweet. The taste is sweet and definitely a mixed berry flavor.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.