BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
I cannot live without pop tarts! They are super tasty and easy for my morning routine. Very inexpensive. I love the wild berry. A blend between classic blueberry and strawberry!
Amber A.
Texarkana, TX
my kids only get this once in a while. I love how easy it is to serve to the family. Its a good price for a once in a while breakfast. wish it was a little healthier for my children. This is the reason i dont buy it a lot for my family.
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
My son loves the Wild Berry frosted Pop Tarts. It is his go to flavor right now. These are great for those mornings that you don't have a lot of time for a sit down breakfast.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
Best quick breakfast or snack pop tart flavor. These have always been my favorite poptart. They arent to pricey which is nice and the flavor is really great. I get these maybe once a month as a treat.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
I have loved this product since my childhood. It is a good value, not too pricey. It has a great flavor without being super sweet. I usually buy this at Publix or Walmart. I will keep buying this product.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
These are my daughters favorite pop tarts. I'm not a huge pop tart fan, however these are really good burnt in the toaster. I'm not sure why we like our pop tarts burnt but to us they are just better that way.
JaMesha J.
Orlando, FL
Pop tarts are tasty but I'm old school i just need the basics. All these dessert flavors is too much for me. Strawberry, cherry, brown sugar and cinnamon, and blueberry YUM
Emily S.
Even though the word 'unfrosted' makes me want to cry myself to sleep at night, I still love these breakfast pastries. Some people prefer the toaster strudel but I think they are lying because Poptarts are everything that toaster strudel isn't, the main one being delicious.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
What i like about them is they are the right amount of sweetness for a snack. Wild berry reminds me of when I was little and it was the first time I got to choose something that wasn't strawberry! And I've never looked back since.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very delicious! This has to be my fav pop tart flavor! I tend to stay away from the sweeter kinds... But these are the PERFECT amount of sweetness. If you have never tried them heated up you NEED to! 👌🏼😁
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.

Walmart