BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Jazmin S.
I've never actually tried this before but I always get the frosted strawberry one but I couldn't find them here so I pick peas but I feel like they would taste delicious
Kathy C.
These are actually a really good new flavor. My favorite is the red velvet one. EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THOSE!! There amazing and to die for. But these are pretty good to but not as good as red velvet. Everyone go buy them!
Jenna D.
Tasty breakfast on the go. 2 packs mean you end up feeling full, which is great. I bought mine at Shaw's 2/$5. Not exactly the healthiest option, but good for a college kid on the go.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These have always been one of my favorite breakfast choices! I remember beggingg my mom for these at the store when I was young. So sweet and they'll keep you full!
Holly K.
West Palm Beach
My children absolutely love this product. It's good in a hurry and it's a filling snack between meals. It has amazing taste and texture it's a great For when we're running late and will miss breakfast at school
Melissa V.
Fort Benning, GA
Wild berry is my all-time favorite! It's a mixture of all the berries and the taste is unbeatable. I always have a box of these in the pantry for a grab and go breakfast treat. I highly recommend this product!
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Not super healthy, but I feel like pop tarts are have more food than other on the go bars and cookies. They fill me up a bit better and taste great. Even better out of the toaster!
Mary S.
Demorest, GA
My child is a picky eater specially in the morning so these are not the most healthy but they have some value of nutrients and its better than my kid not eating.
Alivia K.
Wellsboro, PA
great product. easy for a quick breakfast or snack. you can get these anywhere! there are so many different and crazy. only con is they are very messy but they are pastries. the prices are great for the amount of product you get in each package.
Alyssa T.
Elkin, NC
Poptarts are so convenient! The kids love them! & There are so many different flavors, you can always find a flavor to suite your picky eater! Wild Berry is my son's favorite! Loves the colors and the taste!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.