BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
Seriously, so good. It's nostalgic because I ate so many of them when I was a child, and now I can't get enough of them again. Forewarning: ONE poptart is a serving. Do not eat both. Pack the second one for lunch in a little ziploc baggy. Good for one the go mornings!
Hope G.
Ottawa, KS
As far as pop tarts go i am not a huge fan of them they are just to sweet for my taste. But i do indulge every now and then and my favorite is the wild berry pop tarts. plain from the package they are still good but they are 10X better when you put them in the toaster!
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I really like these pop tarts. They make for quick breakfasts in the morning for my family. I also like the variety of flavors so no one in my family gets bored. Unfortunately since they have tons of artificial colors in them we do not buy them very often anymore.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I used to love these sugar filled things! Wild Berry was kind of my introduction to the Pop Tart world. The last one I liked a lot was the Brown Sugar or the Pumpkin Pie one. Best part is they are good when they are cold too (not as good of course as when heated) so if you don't have a toaster handy you will be ok.
Myla T.
Huntington, IN
Poptarts taste wonderful and they are good cold and warm I like them better cold because they are fast to eat in the morning if you're running late for school or work I have to have one every morning to get me ready for the day.
Kristen W.
Nebo, NC
Love these! Pop tarts are classic eat and run food for me. Strawberry is my favorite but this is a close second -- a little tart, little sweet. Good with white chocolate raspberry mocha!
Frankie R.
These are the best flavor of Pop Tarts hands down. If I am having a bad day, the first thing I do is grab one of these because they make me feel like I'm a kid again.
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts I have ever had. I used to get them when I was younger, but now every time I tried to buy them, they were never in stock due to its popularity.
Emely G.
My ultimate favorite pop-tarts , I absolutely recommend y'all try it out , um no is not healthy but is not bad eating it once in a while , also it's really affordable and you won't regret it buying it
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
Pop tarts are a great brand for a quick out the door snack or breakfast. The Wild-Berry flavor is one of my faves. It is a great value for a box at Walmart and although this is not at all a healthy snack/breakfast is is delicious, everything in moderation!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.