BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love LOVE these! By far my favorite flavor of Pop Tarts. They are the perfect mix of berry flavors. I like to warm mine up for a few seconds--they are even better warm! Definitely worth a try if you like the other berry flavors!
jennifer  M.
Mobile, AL
My kids love pop tarts and th8s particular flavor is always the one that they seen seek to want. pop tarts are fast to get ready and very cheap. so you won't break the bank on getting some of these
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
WILD BERRY pop tarts are my favorite berry toaster treat! they are delicious warm or cold! not only are they the cutest colors but they taste AMAZING! I love this breakfast treat and also as a dessert!
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wild Berry is the best flavor of pop tarts hands down! I love pop tarts, but wild berry is definitely my go to breakfast, midday snack, and late night bite! You can't beat quick, easy, and tasty! If you haven't tried them they are a must buy!
Deidra B.
Marion, IA
Wonderful colors and great flavor! These are fun to eat, especially for kids. These are great for a quick nrkfst out the door or to put in your child's backpack since they come individually wrapped.
Skyler D.
Oxford, WI
These are my all time favorite pop tarts! I would eat these every day if I could! I love that they are good right out of the package or heated up unlike other favors where they are better heated up. Kellogg's really hit the jack pot with wildlicious frosted wild berry!
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
These pop tarts are the ONLY thing my son will eat in the morning! They taste pretty good and are pretty inexpensive. Plus they are easy to make! Wild berry is a pretty easy flavor to find too.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
These are the best flavor pop tart, hands down. I get these at Walmart, and I have to buy several so I always have a backup. The colors are fun but I worry about all the color dyes. Other than that, these poptarts are my favorite!
Jessica J.
These wild berry Poptarts are my favorite kind! I have been eating them for years and I don't think I'll be getting sick of them anytime soon. I buy mine at Meijer and I will continue to buy these until they are no longer made!
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
Seriously, so good. It's nostalgic because I ate so many of them when I was a child, and now I can't get enough of them again. Forewarning: ONE poptart is a serving. Do not eat both. Pack the second one for lunch in a little ziploc baggy. Good for one the go mornings!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.