BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Madison W.
Luther, OK
Wild berry pop tarts are a must for any pantry! No matter how old you are they will always make you feel like a kid. They're an easy snack and taste great every single time!
Felicia  L.
Centreville, VA
Such an easy grab and go product for quick mornings. They never take long to make and are so delicious. My kids enjoy them as well and love the color purple on them. I also use them as a sweet treat to myself after dinner at times.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
This was one of my favorite flavors growing up and i love that it's still available. although i usually buy blueberry, this one is my second choice. the flavor is great and it's not too dry.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
Frosted wild berry pop tarts are my faaaaavorite! I wouldn't consider it a healthy mean or snack option, but it sure is delicious! I've bought pop tarts for a very long time and the berry flavors are my go to. I only wish they'd start frosting the crust!
Whitney S.
These used to be my "ish" when I was younger! I loved grabbing these as a snack in middle school and high school! Though they are full of sugar, it gives something to the stomach! Pop tarts are classics!
Fallyn T.
I used to see these in the store as a kid and on tv. The color is my favorite part. The taste is great. I don't get them often. But these are my favorite. Ill eat pretty much anything from poptarts though.
Annie B.
Two rivers, WI
This pop tart has been my favorite since i was little! Delicious and well priced. Wish they were sold in larger quanititys. This is my go-to snack during the work day
Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
These are the best breakfast. Simple, sweet, and extremely tasty. They are unlike some of the other pop tarts flavors that seem more like a dessert than breakfast.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
These are mine and my daughters favorite pop tarts! Of course she loves hat the icing is purple haha but they taste SO good. A quick breakfast before school or snack after school! We will forever be pop tart buyers!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.