BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fav flavor of pop tarts. They are so good. I've been eating these ever since i was a young one. Most ppl eat them cold but i have to put them in the toaster. I love them warm.
Brielle C.
This is one of my favorite pop tart flavors. I'll usually have these with a glass of milk in the morning. I'll nupe them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, yes! It's great when you catch them on sale too.
Rebekah K.
Centralia, WA
Fruit pop tarts are the best, and it's a tie between blueberry and wild berry. I'd switch back and forth between the two flavors when I ate them all the time. Pop tart brand was a little pricey compared to generic, but I bought it when I could.
Kali A.
Racine, WI
By far my favorite flavor of pop-tarts. Not necessarily the healthiest but they are yummy! I only eat these every once in a while though. Not an every day thing! I would definitely recommend these for sure
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
When I was younger I we t crazy over these but now that I'm older I don't. They taste too artificial and for the price it's ridiculous. 3 stars for the fact that kids still like them.
Lindsay D.
This flavor of pop tarts used to be my favorite as a kid. it tastes good both cooked and uncooked. it's very sugary so it's a good treat for kids but as an adult, it's too sweet now.
Sondra R.
Rockholds, KY
Other than Chocolate which is my kids favorite this is probably their second choice. They like the taste, but in all honesty if chocolate fudge was available they would choose that first. these Pop tarts can be found at any grocery store and Walmart and Kroger's are the cheapest.
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
My little sister is a VERY picky eater. You can barely make her eat anything except for these pop tarts! She LOVES them. I'm not a huge fan because they are really sugary but that's about all she eats!
Christina B.
One of Pop Tart's best flavors! Love the berry filling and the icing. Do not eat this very often, however, because it's not really a healthy breakfast choice. I've had this Pop Tart several times, especially throughout my childhood. Nowadays it sort of gives me heart burn lol.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these for my boyfriend and he really seemed to like them. They don't seem to be super healthy, but we just wanted something for a quick and easy breakfast. He seemed to like them, which is okay in my book.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.

Walmart