BY POP-TARTS #10 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Elise I.
Henryville, PA
When I was younger, I could not get enough of these. Now, the are a bit too sweet for my personal taste. Poptarts are relatively inexpensive and found in almost every convenient store and vending machine. They taste a little better when toasted even though it takes a little longer, it is worth it.
Kelsey R.
Herrin, IL
I love wild berry pop tarts. They remind me of my childhood. They have such a great taste. I eat mine straight out of the package. I don't like them heated up. The value is good for the amount of pop tarts that you get it in each container. I will continue to repurchase.
Kelsea R.
Ada, OK
My fave! It has been around since the 90s. I would start a campaign around that since it is so hot right now! Normal price for Poptarts. Now I'm hungry. Holy cow I still have to add to this review? It is a Poptart... what else do you want to know? It is rectangular.
Alison L.
Staten Island , NY
Wild berry is the best flavor ever. its super hard to find in stores, but when i do i usually buy it in bulk because of how difficult it is to find. way better than all the other flavors
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Wild Berry is a definite favorite! I know it is not the most healthy snack but a snack to keep the kids satisfied while at play makes any mommy happy. The flavor factor is incredible. The right amount of sweetness with tartness!
Stefanie H.
Dawson, IL
They always had these around when I was younger. But then I hadn't seen them for years! Now I found them again and they are so delicious. Very sweet but it's a very good treat to bring you back to your childhood!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pop tarts will always remind me of my childhood! I think they are pretty healthy and they taste great. I have enjoyed every flavor I've ever tried! They are a great value and are very affordable! Totally recommend!
Rachel V.
Merced , CA
I love these when i find them! I like anything berry, and to find and try these i was happy. I wouldn't say they are a healthy snack. But when I'm in a hurry i pip these in the toaster or eat right outta the box.
Ashley M.
Port Orange, FL
If these were more nutritious, they would be an A+ for sure. S'Mores and Chocolate Chip are my go-to flavors and I love the S'Mores ones toasted! I definitely prefer these for dessert but the sugar kick in the morning can really get you going until lunch.
Terra M.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only poptarts that I will buy. They are great plain or toasted. I love that they are blue and purple and are such a great price, especially since 8 pastries come in a box
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.