BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Yummy Yummy Yummy! This is one of my favorite poptarts. We buy poptarts approximately 3 times a week because as soon as we buy them they're GONE! lol I love Poptarts, especially fruit flavored poptarts.
Jeremy L.
Boston
I do like eating pop tarts but I also feel very unhealthy when I eat them. They taste great but they can also be overwhelmingly sweet. They do taste better when they are toasted as opposed to just out of the packet though.
Candace S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are the best kind of pop tarts. They remind me of my childhood, but they are still a little bit expensive. They definitely aren't healthy, but I love that it's colorful. I eat this whenever I need a quick and easy snack. I would definitely buy this again.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Always and forever! The ride or die 90's pop tart. So delicious, not at all nutritious. This pop tart has gotten me through quite a bit of school morning. I love toasting it cutting it in four and putting butter on the top.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
The Wild Berry is my favorite kind of Pop-Tart, besides the Marshmellow Hot Chocolate kind. The hints of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry makes my stomach happy. Amazingness, they are!
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This will be my personal favorite poptart because freshman year of high school we had to build duck tape boats and the boat everyone thought would win was painted to look like this pop tart. We were smart and didn't care what our boat looked like, and we won. We beat the dumb wildberry boat poptart. It was a magical day.
Lily B.
Springfield, KY
This is easily my favorite pop tart flavor. It heats up well compared to some of the others when their fillings come out. Plus the frosting design is so cute and cheery. Would definitely eat these all the time if I could.
K. G.
My OG favorite flavor of pop tarts. These never fail to make me feel nostalgic and to this day, are my favorite flavor. They're available everywhere so sometimes they end up becoming my favorite go to road trip snack!!
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
LOVEEEEE POPTARTS! Not only do I eat Poptarts for breakfast but they are a great on the go snack. As a college student I take these everywhere in the car, classroom, walking they are so handy. I buy mine in bulk at Sams Club and the wildlicious Frosted Wild Berry is my FAVORITEEEEEE!!! Highly recommended.
April S.
I live pop tarts. Brings back memories of eating hem as a child. I buy pop tarts regularly for a quick breakfast. They aren't the healthiest of breakfasts but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to people
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.

Walmart