BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
This is one of my kids favorite types of pop-tart. I love how easy it is to make (put in the toaster) and how fast you can do it. As a mom always on the go, pop-tarts help me keep my fast paced lifestyle.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Ok, I know these are for kids, but I can't help myself!!! I love them. I eat pop-tarts just about every morning 😀. Wild Berry is one of my favorites too 👍 they are a quick breakfast or snack. Love them.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
Wild berry pop tarts will forever be my favorite! I love eating them uncooked the best! The price is good as well about $2.50 or so a box of 4 packs of 2 ! They are perfect to grab if you're on the go because they really don't need to be toasted!
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
These are one of my favorite flavors of poptart. I remember I was so excited getting them for the first time when I was little, because they had the cool design compared to the other poptart flavors.
Stefanie S.
My all time favorite flavor of pop tarts! Taste so fruity and perfect for a quick on the go snack. Recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. I wish they made these in the value pack but I still keep buying!
Kristen R.
Frederick, MD
I love pop tarts. I don't eat them for breakfast because they aren't nutritious or full of protein to keep you full during the day, BUT they are a great dessert. When you need something sweet for a snack, pop tarts are easier and more convenient than making an elaborate dessert.
joseline o.
Clermont, FL
Not a big fan of pop tarts but every time my niece and nephew have all the boxes this is the first flavor I go for and it is OK but I definitely don't pick it off the shelf. But It's a good quick snack and to go food when you're rushing in the morning and trying to get to work!
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
The Wild Berry Poptarts are a favorite among many people, especially me! They have a sweet berry flavor and a beautiful pattern on the pastry. Poptarts are great hot or cold! I only eat them on special occasions when I'm trying to treat myself because they tasted so good! I would recommend if you haven't tried these Poptarts!
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
Pop tarts are a great go to for busy mornings with the kids. They love these and I also enjoy them especially when they are heated up in the toaster. They did not get the full 5 stars because they are around 400 calories for one package. The taste is great, the filling is sweet and the crust is not just some tasteless crust.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
These are honestly the worst flavor. No one wants a berry flavored pop tart! I got them once as a gag gift and I sneer at them as I pick up my s'mores flavored pop tarts at my local Fred Meyers. Gross.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.