BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Aleia W.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely love these pop tart. I know I sound supper greedy but they are my favorite. Its has a lot of sugar in the so they are not an everyday snack.
Samantha S.
Columbus , OH
I love the wild berry flavor, along with the plain strawberry and plain blueberry ones. Frosted is always my go to, and they are much better warmed up!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good. Not my favorite flavor. I Like the non frosted kind, makes them seem more healthy, which they totally aren't. Nice treat once in awhile.
Melissa S.
Kaysville, UT
The whole family devours these. We don't buy them often, but when we do they save so much time in the morning and the kids love their special treats.
Shelby G.
Spring Hill, KS
Best pop tart ever. Ever since I was a child I loved this flavor in particular. Could do with less crust around edges of course. But its a pop tart.
Carissa S.
Pop tarts are a hit or miss with me. With this one specifically, I have to have a huge sweets craving to eat this. Otherwise it is too sweet for me.
Devina M.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a must try! pop tarts are always delicious but this is a good great awesome combination! i say it is a good snack for you and the little ones
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This was my favorite flavor growing up and I'm still a fan of it because it's not quite strawberry but also not quite blueberry it's right in between
Carey C.
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Wild Berry is one of my all-time favorite Pop Tarts flavors. Either hot or cold, these treats make me glad to eat them.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
This one is the only one I eat and I eat the whole box some times which you shouldn't be doing lol but it's so good and it's a good snack for school
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.