BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Kimberly F.
Waterford, NY
Bought these on a whim and my kids loved them! I've never been a Pop Tarts fan but even I have to admit they are pretty tasty. They are full of sugar and not the healthiest breakfast by any means, but it works for a quick snack every now and then.
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
I love these pop tarts! They taste so good and are affordable! I eat pop tarts at least once a month, but unfortunately they aren't very healthy! Maybe some day they will be more healthy! If your looking for a new flavor to try these are for you!
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pop-Tarts are my favorite go to breakfast. It is easy and simple and I can take it on the go. I love this flavor it is one of my favorites I also love blueberry and strawberry. I think that anyone is is press for time should try this product if they haven't.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not very healthy, but it's a quick snack or breakfast that also tastes great. I've bought these a lot being a college student that works part time. You can find them at almost any grocery store. I buy them at meijer or walmart... Sometimes target too
Donna C.
My husband loves this flavor pop tart. We usually buy it at Fry's every few months. It is usually on sale so the price isn't bad. The flavor is good for this type of snack. They are convenient for packing as a snack for work. I would recommend others try this flavor if you like Pop-Tarts
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
Yum I love poptarts! Wildlicious pop-tarts are my favorite flavor! The color is beautiful and appealing to me and my boyfriend and the taste is delicious we eat them on the go warm or out of the package. I would recommend these to a friend!
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
Oh Pop-tarts. I do love them. And I always freeze any of the chocolate flavored ones. But I do think the store brand toaster pastries are just as good (though lacking some innovative flavors). And these are certainly not good for you in any sense, just a sugary easy breakfast, snack, dessert to go.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
I love this flavor! Wild berry flavor has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. I wish they offered this flavor without the icing, but it still tastes great. I'm just not a huge fan of icing in general.
Erika W.
Poptarts wild berry are my favorite. One bite bursts with sweet and tangy flavors that make your mouth water and your senses flood with thought of summertime. These are awesome for a quick snack or breakfast I always keep one in my bag. I will definitely always buy these.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my kids favorite types of pop-tart. I love how easy it is to make (put in the toaster) and how fast you can do it. As a mom always on the go, pop-tarts help me keep my fast paced lifestyle.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them

back