BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR
My sons love this pastry treat. It is as delicious to eat as it is easy to fix. The fact that it has several different varieties insures that they don't get bored with the product.
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great either right out of the package or toasted. Although most of them I find to be way too sweet, they do have some low sugar options that are great!
Cindy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop tarts are nice for on the go they don't cost a lot and you can have them cooked or uncooked his monthly like them cooked so they're nice and warm but besides that expensive
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL
I love pop tarts. It is a easy breakfast option when I don't have time to make something when running late. My kids love it. It is a treat for them when they have it in morning.
Brittney M.
Paragould, AR
I love these and they remind me of my childhood. Great flavor all around! I love them hot from the toaster, with a big glass of milk. I would recommend these to anyone, any day!
Rebecca L.
Great refreshing flavor. Yummy berryness in my mouth. Especially warmed up and with some butter. Cons: I eat to many and gain weight. Pros: flavor....duh oh and the fun color.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Nice balance of sweetness. These are perfect for children to adults. Snack or breakfast, you can't go wrong. A bit high on sugars and fat, but all in moderation is totally worth it
Calvin P.
Rosharon, TX
The kids love them, and so do I. One box just doesn't last. Thankfully they're cheap enough to buy multiple boxes, and not to mention there's a great variety of flavors.
Haley F.
Every time I see anything with bright blue and purple coloring, my mind immediately jumps to the thought of these. I remember eating these everyday for breakfast; they are so delicious and fun!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love this Pop Tart flavor as a kid but I think I liked them because of the beautiful blue and purple icing on top. Way too sweet for my taste now as an adult.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.