BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
These are a classic flavor of Pop-Tarts and to this day I still believe them to be the best flavor. They taste great not heated right out of the packet but they are best toasted and then dipped in some cold milk!
Darrah N.
Douglassville, PA
These are a great on the go and quick snack, or breakfast! They are the right amount of sweet! I never put them in the toaster, but I like them anyway. I purchase this at my local walmart or grocery store normally for a great price!
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
As a child of the early 90's, I cannot get enough of these. They're one of my favorite snacks to throw in my bag on the go or to take with me on road trips. Are they super healthy? Absolutely not. Are they super delicious? Absolutely.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Mmmm! My favorite brand of pop tart! I can't keep these in my house often or I would literally replace every meal with them. I don't know what it is but the flavor is just right for me in these. I know they aren't super healthy but as a once in awhile treat, i love them!
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Not only do I love these pop tarts, but my son and his dad loves these too! I love the fact that I can give this to my son as a snack, and my boyfriend/his dad can warm his up and eat it as a late night snack. I prefer to eat it for breakfast. Pop tarts are delicious!!!
Tiffany P.
I had chicken pox in 9th grade and all I wanted to eat were Wild Berry Pop Tarts and it ruined me on them. That was like 20 years ago and I STILL can't bear to eat one...or see purple & turquoise together. Sorry, WBPT's....
Karri H.
Clinton, TN
This is my favorite flavor of pop tart, but can't always find it in local stores. The berry flavor is delicious. Goes great with and gives you a good sugar rush to get moving in the mornings. I am a repeat customer and buy it when I can find this product flavor.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
These definitely aren't one of the original pop tart flavors. We normally keep pop tarts in our house, and we decided to try this flavor. They're not very healthy. They're sweet. I might buy them again later on.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Literally been eating these for about 20 years. They were my favorite as a kid and they're still fun to revisit from time to time. The biggest reason I don't still eat them is because of the terrible nutrition. So many empty calories in these which is too bad.
Ariadne G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These are sooo good. Probably one of my favorite flavors. Doesn't taste like medicine like other berry flavored foods. I love that pop tarts are affordable and you can buy them anywhere. Me and my family love them. Will buy again and will recommend to others.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.