BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

kimberly M.
My kiddo goes crazy over these and the cookies and cream variety. We use these as an extra purchase, so not every month. When on hand we use them as a breakfast food and a snack time option.
Makeba C.
I absolutely LOVE pop tarts! especially the chocolate wines, fudge, smokes, you name it i love it! i personally prefer them frozen but my daughter adores them fresh out of the toaster and gooey
Sabrina G.
Deer Lodge, TN
One of my favorite quick breakfasts or snacks. I love this flavor and Kellogs does make the best tasting pop-tarts. Even though they are priced more than most, I buy whenever they are on sale.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love pop tarts and it is nice to not always have to have a desert flavored kind. The wild berry flavor is delicious and is ideal for walking out the door in the morning
Lorea J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Even as an adult, these are my all-time favorite breakfast food. I loved them as a kid and was disappointed when they were discontinued for a while. They have a great, sweet, berry flavor.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Great flavor and the kids love the bright color of these particular toaster pastries. It's a great value at Walmart or Kroger and I would purchase them again and again.
Jennifer L.
Frisco, TX
My daughter loves these and grabs them for either breakfast or as a snack during the day. Very high in fat and not healthy at all, but something to tide her over. Prices are usually decent.
Janell B.
My favorite flavor(Wild Berry)! Great to snack to have during and after class, especially if you are running out of energy! Not the healthiest best tastes awesome!!!!
Jennifer R.
I grew up eating this flavor and so it holds a sense of nostalgia for me. While I would not eat these everyday because they are very bad for you they are good for a quick snack in the am.
Caitlin C.
Love many flavors of Pop-Tarts, but the pumpkin flavor is by far my favorite. Wish it wasn't just a seasonal item. Good thing the brown sugar ones are just as tasty!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.