BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Another great thing to grab when you're in a hurry in the morning, or as a snack. It has the taste that you would expect for a Wild Berry flavor. It does have a lot of calories so I wouldn't suggest to eat it regularly, more of a treat snack.
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've searched for this for months hoping that I would love them. After finally finding them at my local Walmart I was very disappointed. It was the same flavor as the regular strawberry Pop-Tarts. They should not advertise with other berries on the packaging, it is very misleading.
Mo O.
Tucson, AZ
I love love love PopTarts, and especially the Wild Berry ones! I even have a Pop-Tart hardcase carrier that looks like a Wild Berry Pop-Tart that I got from collecting boxtops and mailing them in. That's how much I love PopTarts. lol
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THESE ARE SO FREGGIN GOOD!!! I could eat them almost every day. They definitely bring back good memories of my childhood and even my adolescence. I used to bring these un-toasted to school with me in high school and eat them in class just to make it (the class) more enjoyable.
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
i love this pop tart it's three different kinds of berries in this pop tart blueberry, strawberry, and cherry awesome. i bought them at walmart 4 comes to a box i buy them every month my daughter willow loves them too. they are 2.09 at walmart. so awesome
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember when these came out when I was a kid.. I was absolutely obsessed! They look and taste great! While ideal for children, I can easily see a parent sneaking a pack (or two)! The flavor is great and I would buy them again. Nostalgic!!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Eating one of these as I write this review. Wild Berry has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I always loved the bright colored frosting. Its a great snack and i like to take them with me for my commute to work. Maybe not the healthiest thing to eat, but definitely the quickest.
Jennifer S.
This is my all-time favorite pop tart flavor! I love the convenience of pop tarts when I need breakfast on the run. This particular flavor is one that I can go back to you again and again without getting sick of it. Good job pop tarts!
Heather P.
I've never really liked Pop Tarts all the flavors taste too sweet to me and the "crust" is really bland. But when I do eat them they have to be toasted and I don't eat the edges that don't have frosting on them. The wild berry is one of the better flavors if I had to choose.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love most flavors of Pop-Tarts...I am typically a strawberry lover...but recently tried these out. As a kid my parents bought pop tarts in bulk which meant strawberry and brown sugar only. I tried these out in curiosity and I fell in love. I now reach for these over any other flavor! Well- these and the chocolate fudge ones! hehe
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them

back