BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Meg P.
These take me right back to my childhood. I have to eat them hot. They aren't healthy, but as long as you don't go too hard, they won't kill you. I've had some trouble buying these, but can usually find them cheap at Walmart. Whenever I shop with friends, I always get them to try these!
Jaddey C.
The Kellogg wild berry flavor is my favorite flavor of poptarts! It taste amazing and the frosting on top goes with the filling and I feel in love with it when I first tried it. Pop tarts arnt really health but this is a good cheat day snack
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts. The redberry gooey center with the crispy blueberry outside. Mmmmm these are really good for the price. These are amazing heated up in the toaster as well. I love them and totally recommend them to others.
Kristina G.
Villa Rica , Ga
I am a big pop tart fan and so are my kids! Wildlicious are are absolute favorite flavor that is around all year. Pop-Tarts have seasonal limited edition flavors, such as Pumpkin Pie... which just came back out btw..., this is the one flavor that is always in my kitchen! #Wildlicious
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is by far my favorite Pop-Tart flavor, it brings me right back to my childhood. Its a little to sweet for my liking and I wish it was one pastry per pack because I can only consume one since they are so sweet. I only buy when on sale otherwise the price is a little to high for me.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I bought this for my daughter because she loves them. I tried these ones for the first time, because I usually don't like them, but this flavour really was amazing. I find myself midnight snacking on these. this flavour is absolutely amazing.
Kara P.
Honestly- nothing picks me up after a bad day like pop tarts and wild berry is the best flavor out there, no doubt. I always keep a stash in my home. I always keep one in my bag just in case I get hungry during the day. I'm just a huge fan of pop tarts.
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've searched for this for months hoping that I would love them. After finally finding them at my local Walmart I was very disappointed. It was the same flavor as the regular strawberry Pop-Tarts. They should not advertise with other berries on the packaging, it is very misleading.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Eating one of these as I write this review. Wild Berry has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I always loved the bright colored frosting. Its a great snack and i like to take them with me for my commute to work. Maybe not the healthiest thing to eat, but definitely the quickest.
Jennifer S.
This is my all-time favorite pop tart flavor! I love the convenience of pop tarts when I need breakfast on the run. This particular flavor is one that I can go back to you again and again without getting sick of it. Good job pop tarts!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.