BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Katie S.
I LOVE THESE! These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts!!! Pretty awesome fruit flavor and there is no wacky aftertaste! I don't usually eat these that often but they are good every once in a great while! I am a repeated consumer and I would totally recommend these to everybody for breakfast!
Lyndley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite pop tart! Ugh i could not get enough of these when I was a little kid. I would take a whole box the school and share with my friends. There absolutely the best tasting one they're worth every penny they last forever and their blue!!! FAVORITE
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't buy poptarts that often, but we do love to have these everyone once and a while. The nostalgic taste is hard to beat, so we purchase these a few times per year. This flavor will always be my favorite, but we like to try out other flavors as well.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Stop hating on pop tarts and toast them! So much better after they've been warmed up in the toaster and made all gooey. now then, these are delicious! The flavor is sweet and light without being overpowering. the added food dye is a little offputting but I can get over it to enjoy its delicious berry flavors.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
I love pop tarts. I have been eating them since I was a child and now I buy them for my child. They seem to be pretty healthy if your not eating them all the time. I usually eat them once in the morning for breakfast and maybe as a snack later in the day. I do recommend pop tarts to others.
Dana K.
I get a box of these every month, I hide them from the kids and snack on them when the children are asleep, my special secret, the eye catching colors on the box caught my attention, the full bold taste of the mixed berries kept me coming back, I trust pop-tart to make every bite a holiday
Barbara R.
Atlanta, GA
I really cant say too much about pop tarts except that my son loves them. The value and price is always good. My son is not a big a fan of this flavor . I took him a little getting use too. Now on the other hand my husband heats them up and puts them on top of ice cream.
Kim F.
Literally just ate this for breakfast with minimal self loathing. I love starting my day with a giant cup of coffee and possible diabetic coma. Plus since it's considered a breakfast food, I pretend it has more nutrients than a candy bar. Lying to myself like that helps with my food guilt.
Hannah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Another great thing to grab when you're in a hurry in the morning, or as a snack. It has the taste that you would expect for a Wild Berry flavor. It does have a lot of calories so I wouldn't suggest to eat it regularly, more of a treat snack.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I bought this for my daughter because she loves them. I tried these ones for the first time, because I usually don't like them, but this flavour really was amazing. I find myself midnight snacking on these. this flavour is absolutely amazing.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.