BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have been eating these since I was a child. I've tried many other brands of the same exact flavor (Wild Berry) and none of them compare to the actual Pop Tart brand. They're so filling, amazing warmed up in a toaster and really hard to not chow down all in one day.
Meghan F.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kids will eat any pop-tart I put in front of them. Me on the other hand, I don't typically like the fruit pop-tarts but the wildberry are my favorite fruit flavor. Pop-tarts are a little expensive for as fast as we go through them, so I only buy them on sale or with a coupon. Luckily, those are plentiful.
Taylor A.
New Prague, MN
The best flavored poptarts are the wild berry! I remember eating these when I was younger before school... .so good. They are usually pretty cheap and taste the best when put in the toaster! Easy to make, easy to grab on the go and easy to share with your friends!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is my all-time favourite flavour of potarts! i was so sad when they took it off the market for a bit but happy it is back! It has a great taste and you can enjoy it hot or room temp. I eat these more for snack or maybe for a on the go breakfast! Its wonderful
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
Our family loves blue berries not only because they are healthy for them. They love the flavor of them too. That is the main reason when I saw these pop tarts I wanted to give them a try. And sure enough not only were they full of blue berry flavor but they just tasted good and flaky. Great product.: -)
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my youth right here - whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed by life and I want to take it back to childhood, I buy these pop tarts right here and eat them with a big ol glass of milk and suddenly life is grand. Sugary sweet to the max and worth every bite
Dani G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pop-Tarts are Pop-Tarts. Everyone knows that. No other brands competes with the actual Pop-Tart brand. I don't really like how these don't taste "fresh", but they are packaged, processed treats. Overall, I do love the frosting on top. That is the best part!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Pop Tarts have become a really popular breakfast and/or snack because they are easy, portable, and ridiculously delicious. You can even pretend that bit of fruit filling makes them healthy (definitely not)! Frosted Wild Berry is pretty and it tastes like the 90s.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite flavor pop tart. They are good warm and cold. I love berry flavors and this has a combo of a few kinds. I love eating these fir breakfast when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to heat anything else or stop for breakfast.
Katie S.
I LOVE THESE! These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts!!! Pretty awesome fruit flavor and there is no wacky aftertaste! I don't usually eat these that often but they are good every once in a great while! I am a repeated consumer and I would totally recommend these to everybody for breakfast!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.