BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Nikki R.
Florence, AL
Pop Tarts are such a great snack. They're great for a morning you're running late. Just grab a pack and eat it on your way to work or school! They're great warmed up or with a glass of milk. They have seriously tons of flavors so you never have to get tired of the same old same old. I purchase them all the time.
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I don't eat Pop-Tarts often, but when I do I prefer the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Wild Berry. You can buy them at most grocery stores. They have a great berry flavor and perfect frosting combination. They are great for when you are needing breakfast or a snack on the run!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
My kids love these. They can eat them at breakfast or as a snack or as a dessert sometimes i pack them in their lunches. I like the price and they like that you get two to a pack for sharing with friends. This flavor is amazing its not too sweet and it not to dry
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is my all-time favourite flavour of potarts! i was so sad when they took it off the market for a bit but happy it is back! It has a great taste and you can enjoy it hot or room temp. I eat these more for snack or maybe for a on the go breakfast! Its wonderful
Meghan F.
Seymour, IN
My kids will eat any pop-tart I put in front of them. Me on the other hand, I don't typically like the fruit pop-tarts but the wildberry are my favorite fruit flavor. Pop-tarts are a little expensive for as fast as we go through them, so I only buy them on sale or with a coupon. Luckily, those are plentiful.
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
The best flavored poptarts are the wild berry! I remember eating these when I was younger before school... .so good. They are usually pretty cheap and taste the best when put in the toaster! Easy to make, easy to grab on the go and easy to share with your friends!
Megan J.
I have been eating these since I was a child. I've tried many other brands of the same exact flavor (Wild Berry) and none of them compare to the actual Pop Tart brand. They're so filling, amazing warmed up in a toaster and really hard to not chow down all in one day.
Stephanie H.
I can not tell you enough how much I love poptarts!! I grew up eating this flavor as a kid, and love it. Now I have started to try other flavors too, and I love almost every other flavor, except any banana and soda! The Dunkin Donut flavors are a great collaboration, but wish I could find it in the smaller box. Sometimes I wish poptarts would combine 2 flavors in boxes, more for the larger 16 count boxes!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Pop Tarts have become a really popular breakfast and/or snack because they are easy, portable, and ridiculously delicious. You can even pretend that bit of fruit filling makes them healthy (definitely not)! Frosted Wild Berry is pretty and it tastes like the 90s.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
Our family loves blue berries not only because they are healthy for them. They love the flavor of them too. That is the main reason when I saw these pop tarts I wanted to give them a try. And sure enough not only were they full of blue berry flavor but they just tasted good and flaky. Great product.: -)
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.